Accepted Annoyed

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by Cat, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat

Cat Member

IGN: Cat

Punished for: "KIllaura" sounds like cringe right?

Punished by (The IGN of the person that punished you): umz2k9

Guilty (Just a yes/no answer): NO WTF AND IM ONY 1.8.9 FORGE OMFG

Proof (When you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty): I don't have proof because I just got on what the fuck and I don't record on my PC because I get trash fps. I was looking at this server like wow this server might come out successfully wow its pretty good but NOPE 2nd day I get banned for killaura just because a staff said this, listen to this watch ... he said that "I SNAPPPED MY HEAD AROUND TO HIM" *CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP* Fucking hilarious WHEN HE SPAWNED RIGHT INFRONT OF ME OMG CAN U GET ANY SMARTER......................... sorry but, this is one of the worse bans I have ever gotten. Luckily, it's not the WORST just awful. I like how he said I snapped at him when he WENT RIGHT INFRONT OF ME omg he acts like Hypixels watchdog flies in front of you while in a duel cmon. does the staff ss? They should really start doing it because this was stupid. Think sometimes please because I don't like being banned off of stupid things like this.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: YES BECUASE YOU DO NOT SPAWN INFRONT OF ME IN A 1v1 AND JUST BECUASE I HIT U ONCE DOESNT MEAN I HAVE KILLAURA STUPID CMON DUDE

#1 Cat, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. BadrCh

BadrCh Member

lmao chill

Cat likes this.
  3. Cat

Cat Member

Sorry fam I'm pissed

watch me get denied because this guy doesn't want to get demoted so he lies

#3 Cat, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  4. Cat

Cat Member

Cmon hurry up

5. SilentChad / BanHammer

Staff Member Head-Administrator Builder Duck

Well. I must say the only thing cringy about this is the fact that a staff member is already getting reported like 7 hours after promotions. Offer valid proof that you don't have / nor have you ever had / hacks (like logs or something) and i will happily unban you. Btw staff are suppose to gather proof or screenshare. And it seems like he didnt. If this is the case then it should go higher than me. You seem like you really care about this server and im devoted to helping you get unbanned as much as I can. Good luck.

6. Cat

Cat Member

:)
    The whole log thing or something lol showing I was on forge 1.8.9 AND was on this account

Once I get a good PC I will be recording almost all my fights just to not get banned like this again

7. SilentChad / BanHammer

Staff Member Head-Administrator Builder Duck

This is all I needed. Thank you. Thread accepted/locked you will be unbanned. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.