Ducks Been Infected With Toxcisity (Clickbait) #pray4theduck

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheDeathBringer, Oct 12, 2017.

?

YES YESSSSSSSSSSS

Poll closed Dec 19, 2017.
  1. #prayfortheduck

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Get bent by a aC Neeeeeeeeeeeerd

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. TheDeathBringer

VIP 202002 DuCk

Ratings:
    +3,057 / 33
    So nerds, i`v recently been inactive, this is due to the fact that i`m half sick. My sickness is totally due to the pollution humans did to my pond, and its totally not a sickness passed down to me from my mom. I`v just got a cold its not that big of a sickness nerds.

The cold is getting worst since my teachers in my class LOVE putting on the DAMN AC is cold wether and the kids r like Ohhhh its fine its hot, im like MOFO its 0 degrees celciuse in cLASS WTH is wrong with you. Everyones wearing fat sweaters and im dying in cold since the ac is right above my head. Tommarow is probebly the only day imma be home getting rest, den its back to AC torture. #prayfortheinnocentDuck.

If the cold gets worst imma bully everyone 2x more ;). Or die either 1 is fine with me.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store