HCF Suggestions :P

Discussion in 'HCFactions' started by Amazing__, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amazing__

Amazing__ Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +301 / 18
    I apologize im not using any kind of templates or anything
    this is just from my mind and its ok however it gets accepted or no

So first off all its about SOTW :
    -I think that an power faction like 5 man or 10 (idk) cant setup they're base for 1 hour so i want to make it 3 hours so it could been good to solo factions and non donators.
    KOTH Schedule :
    A lot of people miss koths just because of the randomly koths started and mainly on end , which (not gonna lie) i died a couple times this last map , which it was not really succesfull for me.
    Nerf Koth Loots (FROM KEY) : So you've probably heard in this server KOTH Crate is very overpowered. I was just thinking about doing like 4 or 3 rewards for each koth key crate.
    Better Loot from normal Crates (Tier (1.2.3) Sharpness) :
    Now i was thinking about quickdropping , it was really hard quickdropping someone this last map which really really messed up everything so it would been good for hard working factions and helping them way out!
    Build On WarZone: Now you've probably heard about Wilderness trapping or skybrigdes , they would help people kite and win fights easly and not making power faction way to overpowered.
    Only 1.7 : So you've probably know people on 1.8 can see people on invis , the main thing im trying to say is that invis raiding would gain a lot of the amount of players and would make HCF more "Competive"

Those are my suggestions <3

2. Rezar

Rezar Mini Polarbear
    ColdNetwork Egg Gucci Dumb Rich Cold 4Life

Ratings:
    +257 / 8
    i like this

3. JiqSaw

JiqSaw New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i really like this i would. aspeccially the invis part its messed up and needs to be fixed also my suggestion is fixing the knockback on all servers,
    as i was like the only one that could get 1.7ed in the beginning and its really annoying

4. Flighty

Flighty New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I like your ideas, most servers I've been on have a 4 hour SOTW timer. This would be great if implemented by the developers.

5. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    +1 nice ideas

6. Abryx

Abryx Known Penguin
    2018 | YouTuber Halloween

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    I like this ideas +1

7. Mahdi717

Mahdi717 Penguin Extremist
    Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    I will contact Nick to try and make some of these suggestions possible , Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store