How to play HCF (Very Detailed)

Discussion in 'HCFactions' started by Amazing__, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Amazing__

Amazing__ Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +301 / 18
    Coldnetwork Hardcore Factions is currently at map 7.

Mapkit.

Protection 1
    Sharpness 2
    Power 4
    Invis Enabled.

How to start a faction:
    If you want to make your own faction , you can either recruit people on game like "Hello , im recruiting a bard" , or either on "Faction Recruitments" on Forums , by that point "If you are the owner of the faction" you choose who to accept or not.

How to expand your claim:

If you would tried to expand your claim without unclaiming it just doesn't work.
    So here is what you should do:
    1./f w all - Withdraws all the money of the Faction which will save the money from the next step
    2./f Disband - Disbands your Faction (Make sure all your members are online atleast 1)
    3./f create (Faction Name) - Create a Faction
    4./f claim - And choose when you want to do it.

REMEMBER IF THERE IS SOMEONE'S CLAIM BETWEEN 2 BLOCKS IT WONT WORK.

Donator Guide.

Silver-Gives you 2 lives , 3 chronic keys and 1 exotic key on start of the world.
    REMEMBER DONATORS HAVE REDUCED DEATHBANS!
    Gold rank - Gives you 5 lives , 5 Chronic keys , 2 Exotic keys , and 1 Mythical.
    GOLD RANK IS THE BEST (CHEAPEST) RANK.
    DIAMOND RANK- Gives You 10 Lives , 10 Chronic Keys, 4 Exotic Keys , 2 Mythical Keys.
    THIS RANK IS THE BEST DEAL.
    EMERALD RANK - Gives you 15 Chronic Keys , 5 Exotic Keys , 3 Mythical Keys EveryMap.
    THIS RANK IS THE BEST IF YOU DONATE EVERY MONTH "Rank Upgrades"
    Legend Rank- Gives You 20 Starter Keys , 6 Exotic Keys , 4 Mythical Keys every map.
    WITH THIS RANK EVERYTHING IS OP! Same As Ultimate
    ULTIMATE- Gives you 25 Starter Keys , 7 Exotic Keys , 5 Ultimate keys AND 10 Minutes DEATHBAN!

======================================================

How to get a potload.
    As soon as SOTW comes you have to do things for your faction example you have to either.
    1.Mine
    2.Get Pot Materials (GP , GS, BLAZE RODS, NETHER WARTS,MELONS (EXPENSIVE ON SHOP).

REMEMBER IF YOUR FACTION DOESNT MINE YOU ARENT GOING TO GET ANY OF THOSE.
    3.Craft Brewing stands
    4.Start Brewing
    5.Create a set , if you can reach the map limits or either get the armor from the crates.

How to capture a koth.
    I've seen a lot of people jumping while capturing a koth , even me. As soon as you jump you get all the KB example 3 Blocks , If you have a bard tell him to dont hold Jump Boost Because it will give you extra Blocks of Kb and easier for your enemies to knock you.

Spawners Guide.
    If you are looking for a spawner , either x-ray or mine at level (Y) 50 - 30 those are the best Y level to get a Spawner.
    X-Ray Guide (Glitch) - Put a rail , a minecart , and 1 type of leaves and when you get frozen they cant find anything , which means you are legit and this bug needs to be fixed by Mojang and every can use it so. REMEMBER TO XRAY YOU HAVE TO GO INTO THE MINECART

Wrench (Crowbar) - Crowbar is a thing when you need to mine a lot . (Create Ores into blocks) and you have to sell them to get a decent amount of money , if you want to do it faster , i suggest you creating or buying a EFF 5 Pickaxe from others.

Crowbar can basicly remove end portals (6) , And Remove a Spawner (1)

How to Do your Best On EOTW- ( End Of The Map)

First of all dont ally with anyone this is going to get you banned and will get you demotivated from playing our HCF server. Now first of all, you need a bard and you basicly need to choose the right players for it , no offense but players that arent good and you want to win it , please remove it from your faction.

Bard - Bard should have 2 sets on eotw and if hes low on pots , each faction member has to give him pots , because if bard dies , your whole faction is dead , unless enemies dont have a bard.

Diamonds - Diamonds Should stay together and Group and try they're best's to knock someone else , stack to the capper , and help the bard.

Archers and Rogues - Wont work on EOTW.

Hope this Helped You

@Amazing__

2. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    Amazingggg_.€_€|!€}<

3. Amazing__

Amazing__ Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +301 / 18
  4. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    still dont know how to play it

5. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    same, i just go out mining and thats all

6. Flea

Flea Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Chronic" it is Chaotic xD

7. Flea

Flea Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to revamp this into a summery.
    Will give credit ;)

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store