I got banned unfairly :(

Discussion in 'KitMap' started by WizzzoR, Jul 3, 2017.

1. WizzzoR

WizzzoR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN: (Rush)

Server: (i was falsely banned on kitmap for 30days)

Punished for: (logging out while frozen and apparently for a hacked client which is not true)

Punished By: (ikHeetJan)

Guilty: (Definetly not guilty)

Proof: (My proof is - u may or may not have had a 101 computer program when u were in highshcool, which i am in highschool, im in grade 8, so our school has a program installed in our computers that keeps us from going on bad websites and keeps us away from what we shouldnt be watching on the internet. So basically it will not allow me to go on any websites such as skype, some youtube vidoes and many more websites the school thinks we shouldnt be on, and the teamspeak downloader is one of the denied websites, and it comes up as 'ACCESS DENIED' when i go to download it, i promise i wasnt hacking and its not my fault that the school blocks teamspeak and related webs from our computer, im really dont wanna get banned from one of my fav minecraft servers. not to mention i was on a 2 bar as well so that might have contributed to me gettting frozen falsely.

Why do u think you should get unpunished?: (Because its not my fault that the our school blocks these webs such as teamspeak on our computers, pls pls trust me, i was not hacking or not trying to go on ts, pls unban me staff, that being said. thank u so much for reading my ban appeal.

-Rush

2. Pano

Pano New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    idgaf leave you ....

3. osich

osich Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +128 / 3
    @IkHeetJan

4. IkHeetJan

IkHeetJan Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +9 / 2
    -1 instant after i froze you you logged off

5. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    Make ban appeal at Punishments appeals, http://coldnetwork.net/forums/appeals/

6. shuru

shuru Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +471 / 34
    No he didn't he was there for like a minute. He did not immediately log out when you froze him.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store