Accepted MeLikeGamz's ban appeal (unfairly banned)

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by MeLikeGamz, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeLikeGamz

MeLikeGamz New Member
    Banned

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    IGN:
    MeLikeGamz

Punished for:
    [Penguin] Unfair Advantages (Phase/Regen/Speed/Other)

Punished by:
    The anti-cheat

Guilty:
    No

Proof:
    I dont have proof to offer apart from logs but logs can be changed so its not very helpful, i didn't know im getting banned that time. but i assure you i dont hack. i think your anti-cheat is broken.

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    I came home then opened my account and then was banned on my pc. on my account, i was shocked when i found out it was banned for "Unfair Advantages (Phase/Regen/Speed/Other)?". I can assure you that i'm not hacking as my friend was watching behind me. on my pc and i have NO HACKS on here. To be honest, this all means nothing because we don't have any proof apart from logs but i have been told logs can be edited so they are not very useful. We are probably going to get instantly denied just because of the lack of proof but there is nothing i can do, i would appreciate a screenshare or something, i haven't altered my Minecraft files once since i'm banned. I was even screenshared on another server yesterday where they found nothing. Anyway im just rambling on now and its not gonna help. I would normally apologize but i have literally done nothing wrong and i'm innocent. If this gets denied i will not be returning to ColdNetwork where i donated and worked hard to vote and support the server Amen.​

2. TylerDaBoss

TylerDaBoss Penguin Extremist
    Halloween

Ratings:
    +328 / 23
  3. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store