1. Hey Guest, I'm happy to announce that we exist for 1 year, we've launched a giveaway + started a 65% sale for a week!
    Dismiss Notice

Not_ezEscape staff application V4

Discussion in 'Staff Applications (OPEN)' started by Not_ezEscape, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Not_ezEscape

Not_ezEscape Member

➸ IGN:
    My in game name is Not_ezEscape

➸ Age:
    I am 16 years old

➸ Timezone:
    UTC +01:00

➸ What server are you applying for and why?:
    I am applying for KitMap and HCF.

Why?

I like pvp-ing and building bases so I think KitMap is perfect for me. I am no faction player, I like help people making bases or getting tokens, I am very known player here because I am highest in game rank, so I mostly do not PvP but I am making bases for other peoples or helping them with other things. I am very active, friendly and patient guy. I am also applying for KitMap because there is no staff online, most of them are on Practice. There is only SnoweyPvP and Mahdi sometimes, so hackers are free to killing other people, except if Console doesn't ban them.
    I do not really know, but I started playing HCF yesterday and I really enjoyed so I am applying for HCF too. It is nice to building bases, also there are a lot of hackers, that are using x-ray. And a lot of dtr-alt-boosters so I need to stop them for making them top. Also there is a lot pvp hackers, that killing other peoples with not allowed traps or unfair advantages.

➸ Do you have skype? If yes, are you able to use a microphone?:
    I have a Skype and I have a good working microphone.

➸ Why do you want to be staff?:
    There are many reasons why I want to be staff. I have a big knowledge on staff commands since I have been staff in the past and I have enough knowledge to upgrade staff team. Also I can really understand people even if their English is not perfect, I have really descent communicative skills so talking and helping other players will be pretty easy although I promise I will take it seriously, well some humor does not harm anyone till it is too much. Also one of the main reasons why I want to be staff is that people are taking a leading advantage from other players by cheating their way to the top which is something I am trying to put stop on it. A lot of people nowadays are toxic as well as disrespectful, they do not obey the rules and try to ruin the servers reputation. This mostly happen when someone got killed they spam him on msg "kys" or "die"... I want to stop them players and I want change them. Also I really want to start a staffing career here on Cold Network since overall it's a really nice server and I think it will not change as other servers does in my past staff experiences. I want to be staff here, because I want make my career here, I'm going to computer school (don't know how to say) and those teachers said we will learn to edit deeper minecraft settings, so I will know something about developing minecraft servers too.

➸ Who or what inspired you to become staff?:
    I got inspired by some members and staff members, also I want become staff because now a lot of staffs got demoted or resign, so it need new staffs which will try to make server better.

BAUM_xD
    - Rezar - ByeTon - Bioligically - Osich - BestSteve300

@IdrissGamer98 - @Less / Flea.

➸ Why should we pick you to become a staff member?:
    There are plenty of reasons why you should pick me as a staff. I am very friendly and chilled person in Minecraft, I very rarely rage or trashtalk. I am familiar with most of the hacked clients right and I am pretty sure that I can find easiest hacks on computers, about Vape or Ghost clients I know some stuffs but if I got accepted I will learn how to find them by other staffs. Also I am a very trustable player, I have never scam in my life. I would be a respectful and helpful staff, I feel like I can do so much for the server since it's my passion playing on Cold Network. Also I am really active on forums, so I think most of staff team knows me. I can speak all Balkan languages, some German and English as well, so I can help a lot of non-English speak able peoples. You also should pick me, because I will help getting people banned/warned/muted on KitMap and HCF, if I will get accepted I will do my best to punish hackers from the server.
    Because my good activity on forums I could help there too, and I could do a lot for owners with helping them at suggestions and bug reports if it is needed. You could pick me for staff on HCF. I'm very active and chilled guy. If you go "stats" and then HCF you can see me that I'm very active. I am listening to players, so I try to help them if they need it, or I report if they see hackers. Also I screenshot and report on forums if someone adverst/trashtalk. I am very mature and patient. In case if someone annoy me I just ignore, as a staff I will warn/mute, at moments when someone see a hacker and spam me, I will be chilled and tell him to don't spam but just do /report (hacker name) (reason) and I'll as soon as it's possible going to help him, and in case that player is hacking ban him. I'm asking all players if he admit for shorter ban, but if he is blatant I will ban straight. If someone want screen-share, I will do it. In case if I find illegal mods I will ban. I won't be staff that wait 3min, I'll let player take more time if needed.

➸ How much time will you be able to commit to Cold Network as a staff member?:

Monday: 2-4 hours

Tuesday: 2-4 hours

Wednesday: 2-4 hours

Thursday: 2-4 hours

Friday: 2-5 hours

Saturday: 3-6 hours

Sunday: 3-6 hours

(In case if I am accepted I would play more, if I can)

➸ Name your particular skills:
    Commands that I know:

/Kick
    /Tempban
    /Mute
    /Ban
    /socialspy
    /clearchat
    /Tphere
    /Seen
    /Checkban
    /invsee
    /ipban
    /warn
    /gms
    /gmc
    /me
    /freeze
    /staffrevive
    /f setdtr
    /ping
    /echest
    /kill
    //wand
    /sudo
    /blacklist
    /jail
    /op

/deop
    /tp
    /unbanip
    /unban
    /setwarp
    /delwarp
    /mutechat
    /sc
    /bc
    /whitelist
    /alt
    /displayer

➸ Warn/Mute/Jail/Ban History:

I was banned 2 times:

SnoweyPvP ➸ wasting staff time//didnt come ts ➸ pc was slow and TS3 did not work (appealed and got accepted)

ByeTon ➸ abusing /calc ➸ tottaly forgot what it does and I just tried it (got 1 second ban)

➸ Previous Server Staff Experience:
    I have been staff on 4 different servers:

Hectic Craft ➸ This was my friends server and sadly there was a guy on our school that was blackmailing my friend and he was forced to shut down the server. Also he was not enjoying the game anymore too. I was Co-Owner but my tag was Manager.

Jartex Network ➸ I got staff on this server just when it released, I did not apply for it since it was early on and the server did not have a website so I just asked the high staff member how can I apply and they interviewed me and I got accepted and later/before resign I was Moderator.

Ice Network ➸ Yes this server had a very similar name to Cold Network. I honestly do not really know what happened one day the server shut down mysteriously with no warnings from the Owner. I did not know what happen next... Here I was Owner.

SloPlex ➸ I don really want to talk about this server too much since I had some problems (private stuff) but it was a very good server till it changes owner and became premium (before it had 300-500 peoples). I think I was Admin, I can't really remember because it was a long time ago.

➸ If you have experience on other servers, why are you no longer staff there?:

Jartex Network ➸ resigned

Hectic Craft ➸ server shutdown

SloPlex ➸ Resigned

Ice Network ➸ server shutdown

➸ What mark would you give yourself on the usage of English?:
    Well, I think I could give me 6/10. I am still learning English and I hope 1 day I will give my self 10/10. I am doing some mistakes, but everyone do them and I think 6/10 is good mark for me.

#1 Not_ezEscape, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017 at 8:11 PM
  2. Less / Flea.

Less / Flea. Member

+1
    Ma boy, what am I going to say.

3. Not_ezEscape

Not_ezEscape Member

dammmn you are fast <3

4. Badjumpbug

Badjumpbug Member

5. defman

defman Member

+1 100% on you since a Rando did it you can too just better.

6. Not_ezEscape

Not_ezEscape Member

Thanks both !

7. Amazing__

Amazing__ Member
    (ಥ ͜ʖಥ) Reach hax (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

Definitly +1

8. Ekaruni

Ekaruni Member

+1
    helpful !

9. Not_ezEscape

Not_ezEscape Member

Thanks both for feedback ! <3

10. IdrissGamer98

IdrissGamer98 Member

i won't even bother reading (jk, i did xd ) straight +1
    very honest guy, funny, and extremely friendly, just accept this guy, i would love to see him as a staff member
    please accept this
    please
    i can't stop saying please
    Good Luck
    I love you
    Peace out.

11. IdrissGamer98

IdrissGamer98 Member

6/10 for the usage of English? i would give you more.
    dude, this application is perfect, i can't see any spelling mistakes which is great, and you've been so honest.
    .bro not +1, you will need +∞

12. BringerOfDeath666

+1

Great application
    Active as well
    Hopefully you get accepted this time.

13. Yiwi - Nordan

Yiwi - Nordan Member

14. Safdar/Agrolax

I admit you are a nice guy, trusted as well. You could be one of the most loved staff members if you were accepted as you are now :p.
    But the only flaw I found in you is English. But I don't think that's much, but if you work on improving your English, you may have a much higher chance in acception of your staff application. No offense though, just a suggestion.
    Be a fine man, ok? :) +1.

15. Not_ezEscape

Not_ezEscape Member

Thank you my pet <3
    Thank you
    <3
    I will be fine ! Thanks dawg <3

16. GamingTekz

GamingTekz Member

+1 amazing application, very active/helpful and kind guy

good luck

17. Not_ezEscape