OpFactions Remake

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Dynasty, Aug 20, 2017.

?

Are U Hyped!

1. F*ck No!

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes! HYPE

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    • Ok since the reset is comming atleast people say so we need the Biggest Update ever for OpFactions so here are some ideas I thought of and saw others typing that in chat.
    1. 1. New In Game ranks-

Why Do I want it: Ok the ranks.. They are Awsome, you need to work to get them, and they have been the same for a long time! So why don't add new ranks with Interesting kits, abbilities and maybe /f pow bosters +5. And rename those kits from Animals to Like (Knight, Overlord, Demon)

2. Gen Buckets-

Why Do I want it: Well Gen Buckets they are starting to get famous in the Faction community and they are helpful, but I have heard that they are broken.

3. Add new kits-

Why Do I want it: I want it so people can Enjoy the OP kits like Blocks, Raid, Wekly armour maybe

4. New crate keys-

Why Do I Want it: Well add Lootboxes mainly because of Duperz, if you vote the key is automaticly in there you just need to select it

5. Custom Enchants-

Why Do I want it: Well it makes PvP interesting and in my Homeland server the grind is hard af and the ce now is broken or trash. (thats mainly from players)

6. Add more events

Why do I want it: Well more KoTHs would be great and Outposts 24/7 koth wich will add boosters to the capping faction.

7. Improve AntiCheat:

Why Do I want it: Hackers... you go pvp there are three guys fighting each other 1 of them is your ally you jump in to save the ally and there is a hacker that pops all 3 of you and gets the stuff seems fair huh? Well AntiCheat shud have an AutoBan permissions like 1hour ban if AntiCheat is acting up so staff can take action in to the hacker. And Fly Hackers are annoying AF.

8. /shop

Why do I wan't it: So you the Staff Team don't mess up the /warp shop and players can't find exploits and /shop is way easier so you can build on site and or raid so you don't need to go /warp shop.

9. Factions FLY:

Why do I want it: Well you see It is really popular now, make them as a IGR (InGameRank) perm.

10. GKitz and boses-

Why do I want it: Well If custom enchants get fixed well what would be a Custom Enchant server without GKits and Boses with GoD gear.

11. HeadHunting-

Why do I want it: Headhunting plugin is really great you have to grind to progress in to the server and buy spawners witch increases F top value witch Increases more raids and way more people so its a big Win!

12. FTop Prizes:

Why do I want it: So people acculy play it and the Remake would be great, you get so many donations a day, you must have some place for an FTop Prize.

13. Infused Potions:

Why do I want it: For 1 it would be fun to have pots like PvP with streghth and speed combined.

14. Flat Bedrock

Why do I want it: So base building would be esier.

15. Other Faction Claim Perks

What?: Open Chests in enemy teritory and able to /sethome and /f enemy

Why do I want it: So Pvping and Raiding would be easier and have more perks in Other claimed land.

16. In the 1.st week or 3 days disable TnT or Cegg Damage to the ground.

Why do I want it: So we could have a chance to build a base.

17. Faction Custom PixAxes and SellWand.

Why do I want it: It made Factions cooler for me and others.

P.S This already is accepted by Nick.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store