1. Hey Guest, I'm happy to announce that we exist for 1 year, we've launched a giveaway + started a 65% sale for a week!
    Dismiss Notice

PurpleVilicheks - UNBANNED?!?

Discussion in 'Punished Player Reports' started by Coreless, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coreless

Coreless Member

Reporting:
    PurpleVilicheks​
    Server:
    OPFactions​
    Time:
    23/3/17/23rd Of March 2017 ​
    Proof:

Other : This guy was blatantly hacking , I told Baum_XD and i showed him the video , he said he will ban him. PLUS This scum made a video saying fuck ColdNetwork and disrespected staff and players and is a prick to all the players he was banned multiple times by the anti -cheat and staff caught him hacking on Slime and they unbanned him now this kid comes online and says I made a deal with the owner?!? what the **** are you guys for real or is he lying because you cant tell me everytime this kid breaks the rules he just speaks to owner me along side the majority of the players on the server hate his presence take this into consideration .​
    Video Saying F*** Cold Craft : https://gyazo.com/e36c1342893e27b5c475169e120f9e62 ( HE REMOVED IT LMAO)​
    More stuff he was saying :
    I still left CN not because of the ban or hate - But CN is not that popular so i waste my time on it !​
    There is maybe 90 + People on it every day ... Bad AntiCheat, Staff some of them are good some not. No fun u know !!! And i don't hate you... I was thinking to leave CN a long time a go !!!!!​
    He removes my comment from his Quit video he made and that he removed : http://prnt.sc/eo0yxi
    Overall this kid was hacking he deserves a ban like the majority of the people that hack he isnt superior to the rest of us therefore he needs to be banned or it just shows the corrupt staff.​
    Kind Regards,​
    Coreless.​

2. pro_badeend

pro_badeend Member

slime sucks me dick!!!

3. pro_badeend

pro_badeend Member

get him banned again 1+

4. SirPineapplez

SirPineapplez Member

Watch your profanity, and try not to double post!

5. Meminq

Meminq Member

+1
    Blatant get this mans banned.

6. Arjen

Arjen Member

I think staff should watch him, and when he is blatantly hacking, than just screen-share him and end with this because he is just a waste of time and these kind of players aren't supposed to be on Cold-Network, because the fact that he is disrespecting staff and talking **** about the server in his vids is quiet serious, I think he should get black listed LOL.

7. Arjen

Arjen Member

Please change the report, its quiet rude.

8. Meminq

Meminq Member

Um typo? Why would staff waste there time screensharing someone when they are blatant.

https://gyazo.com/44a1873a2af125c5e645e043932894e9

9. Arjen

Arjen Member

because when a person is hacking, he is pretty sure he won't get caught although its obvious that he is hacking, so I think the staff should freeze him when he blatantly hacking, and than screen-share him, that will make him feel guilty and I'm sure he'll learn his lesson.

10. Meminq

Meminq Member

This kinda Is A good Idea but It would just make staff waste there time.

11. Arjen

Arjen Member

Indeed it will, but honestly this is the best way to punish the bastard, and I'm sure there is a staff member that can just screen-share him when its blatant hacks, because than the screen-share will be short, and if he is frozen, he can not remove his hacks, because he is running them and playing.
    all the staff member has to do, is to freeze him and give him 2 minutes to come on ts.coldnetwork.net, than just tell him to go to snooper settings and to scroll down and BAMMM , it will say " Launched version : Huzuni " lol( Idk if he really has huzuni lol )

12. HCF

HCF Member

+1 nice report dude :p

13. Meminq

Meminq Member

Well there are ways he could get away with out them finding It like when the screenshare first starts like If he had vape he could self destruct It.

14. HCF

HCF Member

time to self destruct so they lookin for the vape vykz called me in dududuudd

15. Meminq

Meminq Member

Ayeeeee

16. HCF

HCF Member

look pm bb xd

17. Cypru

Cypru Trial-Mod
    Staff Member Trial-Moderator ♦ Best Cold ♦ ♦ Practice ♦ ♦ KitMap / HCF ♦ ♦ Penguin ♦ ♦ PotPvP ♦ ♦ ColdNetwork ♦

Hahah HCF :)

18. itsMilan

itsMilan Member

Player Has Been Banned.
    Thread Closed.

19. Injured

Injured Member

Moved to accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.