STAFF READ THIS *ASAP*

Discussion in 'HCFactions' started by NotNicos, Oct 23, 2017.

1. NotNicos

NotNicos VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    I MADE IRL NAME IS Jacob I HAVE DONATED 10$ Silver Rank ON HCFaction AND PROOF THAT I BOUGHT THE RANK I SWEAR I BOUGHT THE RANK IM SERIOS HERE

2. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    Man, read what it said if you don't receive ur rank.

3. Rated

Rated Known Penguin
    Quick Dropping ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ♕ Déjà Vu ♕

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    You came into Teamspeak claimed you never received your rank that you bought over a week ago. Bare in mind you weren't annoyed that you haven't received it yet. You said you had sent a screenshot of the email to another staff member but when I ask for proof of purchase you say you can't screenshot the email you received... So I gave you a solution, to download LightShot which is suitable for mac and can provide you with the tool to screenshot. You claimed this "didn't work" and every time you opened it would error. To which you decided to try read out another server's payment complete notice which just so happens to be very similar to the paragraph there... I got you to screen share the email instead to which you still had open the other server's store page you were just reading from. Then you were still making up excuses about buying the rank saying your sister bought it for you and you can't access her email... Unless you provide proof of purchase nothing will be done it even says that it isn't proof of purchase... http://prntscr.com/h0w5m3

4. xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +75 / 5
    Your always ask for ranks

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store