1. Hey Guest, I'm happy to announce that we exist for 1 year, we've launched a giveaway + started a 65% sale for a week!
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Activity. (Important, Staff Related)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wet, Sep 13, 2017.

?

Do you agree with me?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. 50/50.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Wet

Wet Member

For what server is this:

Globally

What do you want added?:

Active staff members, or, demote inactive ones. *I do NOT mean @Biologically, since he has a very important surgery, and others* (for e.g: @DracosTear, @Vixvo / iFlyDriver, @Dishaan, @Thomas-Quikesss. and maybe others that I'll not mention. (Probably none left)

Why do you want this in:

Honestly, we need more active staff members, yes, I do understand school, but 30minutes of your day won't effect your whole school / life career.

Extra's:

@Nick

@oPolaz

Vote down bellow, poll made aswell.

2. Dishaan

Dishaan Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Im active what you mean

3. Dishaan

Dishaan Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

you can see my bans list :)

4. TheFatRat

TheFatRat Member

I strongly disagree with you. Firstly @Dishaan and @DracosTear are active. Maybe you haven't seen @DracosTear too much because he plays OP-Sky Block. He is always there helping everyone and sharing his kits for new players. And he is the only staff join there and Baum_XD too. About @Dishaan I saw him yesterday playing. About Quickness I agree I never saw him on. @Vixvo / iFlyDriver was online yesterday. Please don't post annoying threats. You are just trying to demote some staffs to have more chances about yourself everyone kows. Flea or whatever you are just stop.

TheFatRat

#4 TheFatRat, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. Not_ezEscape

Not_ezEscape Member

+1
    Inactive staffs that give server 30min playing... In staff app they said everyday 4h+ yes I see

6. LavaOG

LavaOG Trial-Mod
    Staff Member Trial-Moderator

Lol

7. defman

defman Member

And Staffs that don't do their job Like Cypru too busy for players while minecraft is on and says: defman I am studying. Guy has over 7 block reach and toggles AntiKB like cmon if you are studying then turn off your PC

8. oPolaz

oPolaz Member
    《⊙ Polaz ⊙》 《⊙ Loliconics ⊙》 《⊙ Exposer ⊙》

I love how most of them say ''3-7h daily'' in their applications, while in reality they reach 1-2 a day. I'm quite concerned about how the ''how much time could you spend on the server'' is the most irrelevant question out of all of them. But hey, maybe that's just me.