Information Survival guide! [Money and how to!]

Discussion in 'Survival' started by RomanOG, Nov 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RomanOG

RomanOG New Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Hey guys :)!
    As you all know, I like making helpfull guides and Help players, I have decided to make a survival guide, in this thread you will understand how to turn boring survival into fun gamemode on Cold Network !

First of all, you have to go to this Link and read about all features that survival has http://coldnetwork.net/threads/survival-release.675/.

Another link is to see All the custom enchants that survival has
    http://coldnetwork.net/threads/all-enchantments.683/.

So lets move to the helpfull tips:

First of all, join Play.ColdNetwork.Net and join the survival server, then vote for AWESOME Rewards using /vote. (I got few spawners including irongolem from voting).

2) Sey hey in chat, ask someone to tp in the wild or use /warp wild, explore in the world and find a good spot for your first basic house! But before you do that, use /Jobs join, select the jobs you want (max is 3 jobs) to gain extra money when you do this, i prefer hunter, miner and builder because these things are the most easy money make and you will use them alot.

3) Cut some logs (any wood) and make a wooden picaxe, get 20 coblestone, make furance, stone axe stone sword and stone pic. Get more wood but this time faster using the stone axe that you habe made, get like 32 logs and make few chests crafting table etc.

4) use /kit member and get a golden shovel, claim a land using the shovel, if you have any trouble or dont know how to claim, use the starter book or call RomanOG or any staff that is online at the moment to help you.

5) After you claimed a land, build a quick house of wood like this one or even less https://i.gyazo.com/7f503c08219f1cf8ad5a0da4755581ad.png. Put your chest and furance here and Do not forget to do /sethome!

6) after you sethomed, store all the stuff and keep only 16 wood planks and food with you, also take your previous stone picaxes, go away of your house, start diging and getting cobblestone and make more like 4 stone picaxes.

7) Find iron ore and find coal, go back to your home when you have 26 iron ore atleast and smelt your iron using the furance! After you smelt make an Iron set and tools including sword and picaxe and go mining until you find more alot of iron, coal, redstone, gold and even Diamonds!

8) Comeback to your house when you have like 6 stacks coblestone and bunch of diferent ores and make more furances and smelt your ore.

9) after you got enough materials, go to get More like 2 stacks of logs (The wood that you moatly like for building) using your iron axe.

10) go back home, take everyhing from the chest that you need and go to the wild, now its time to make a new BETTER house, but before you do that you have to unclaim all your claims using /abandonallclaims .

11) Claim a nice area and make the house you want/Like.

12) Store everything here and put the furances etc.

13) After you stored everything in the house, take 16 wood planks again (incase you need them) take your tools and sword and go hunting for animals and mobs to get runes, Rune is an emerald that contains a custom enchant, it is explained in the link above ^^^.

14) when you have enough runes and food from the animals, offer players those runes, sell 10 runes for 450$ Atleast. or store them at your house.

15) make few picaxes and its time to get more materials as coal and coblestone, after you got them go back to your house and put 4 stacks of coblestone in your furances to smelt them into stone and make stonebricks, upgrade your house and design it, you can also use leaves (get sheers and go cut leaves from trees) and they are beautiful.

16) keep voting everyday, you will get a cow spawner soon and even maybe a BIG chance to get an irongolem spawner !

17) When you have 1k+ of money (/money) go buy rabbit spawner and put near your house in your claimed land, kill the rabbits and get tons of food and runes!

18) There is rhe basic stuff om hoe to start playing amd having fun etc, you can also create your clan using /clan and share your claimed land with your friends using /trust, but do not asd untrusted people as this is a risk to get griefed on survival!

Note: Every 15 minutes that you play on the server, you get +8 claim-Blocks ;)

Note2: /vote everyday !

Note3: See your Jobs Level using /Jobs Stats, you can level up for extra money from doing the job and you level up by doing the job.

Please show me some support in the comments below :3

Luv ya <33
    RomanOG

2. BestSteve300

BestSteve300 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
  3. RomanOG

RomanOG New Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Ty bb <3

4. GamingMunk100 / Jordan

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Survival is already fun in my opinion. Honestly one of my favorite servers, and if Anni. is released it will be too. Also Eggwars, but I'm gonna stop typing cause I'm getting off topic.

5. Skippi99r

Skippi99r Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +200 / 2
    Lol nice but rip my PC whenever I vote xd I could only get through 3 sites in an hour and a half .-.

6. oSuchAG0D

oSuchAG0D Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    Xd

7. SonyGamerHD

SonyGamerHD New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nice Guide Roman <3

8. MbPerStrafe

MbPerStrafe Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Add sugarcane farm and thanks bro!

9. RomanOG

RomanOG New Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Sugarcane isnt the best way to make money in survival, sugarcane sell for 1$ each, doing the jobs you can get full money.

10. GangsterOG

GangsterOG New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can u go to my bug reports

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store