Denied To Thrintios

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by LoLuRule, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoLuRule

LoLuRule New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN:
    LoLuRule

Server:
    idk i was banned when i was off ;P

Punished For:
    Unfair Advantage(speed(Type B))

Punished By:
    Console(a.i)

Guilty (yes/no):
    No(i hope so)

Proof:
    I was on even today but i was banned yesterday apparently and i dug up and found that lots of bans were included around the same time like me and plus maybe living in asia has something to do with it idk (yes i do live in asia).I SAID THAT I WAS BANNED OFFLINE BECAUSE IT SAID 0.32 WHEN I WAS BANNED BUT I PLAYED AT 2 STILL I DONT KNOW IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE I WASNT EVEN BANNED WHEN I WAS ON I WAS JUST LAGGING AT HCF THEN IBJUAT LOGGED OF THRINTIOS(srry for caps just making it clear)

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    Cuz its the player (me) who wants to enjoy minecraft and i enjoy playing this server (even if with 300ms) so I hope i get unbanned.

2. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    I'm not even going to take the time to read this, your previous appeal is denied today.
    The rules are that you may reappeal in 2 weeks.
    Instantly denied.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store