Accepted Vykz Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Cake, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    IGN:
    Vykz

Server:
    Kitmap

Punished For:
    Client found in SS

Punished By:
    Dishaan284

Guilty (yes/no):
    No

Proof:
    He threatened to ban me if I had any recording

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    I logged on for the first time in a while, to play some kitmap. Immidiantly when I went to pvp, I was frozen. I went into ts and Dishaan told me "Even if I find nothing, you're getting banned because you're blatant" I obviously denied that. We went through the SS, he was fairly rude and unprofessional, calling me stupid and saying "Dont do anything retarded" or something along the lines of that. He didnt know how to properly use the BLSquad aswell, because i had to explain a little to him. We used the latest version of BLSquad. Before I used it, I told him that BLSquad is known for having false positives due to outdated patched strings, which is infact true (Which is why the server should consider getting the Code66 SS Tool) When he ran it (in a compressed zip file with a text file inside the ZIP) it showed red. This may be due to my mods I have or even servers i had joined before playing cold. Anything said in chat while my game is open goes into my minecraft properties. So after the website showed a false positive of the string checker, I continued to explain. He understood, and said "Wait a second" and started hitting my up key in chat which would show my login information (My user on this server is a well known SSer and a 2k sub youtuber) and after I called him out, I logged so he couldnt see it for more than a second (with anydesk still open) he then told me I was getting banned and I kept explaining he was trying to read my messages and see my login information. Not to mention during the SS, he says he uses a mac and doesnt understand, because I called him out for messing up my PC, because now all my text including this appeal, google docs, everything on my PC, the font is all screwed up and looks like im typing on a Windows XP PC. If anymore information is needed, please ask so. Otherwise, please consider unbanning me from this false ban, and do as needed with Dishaan. Thank you.

2. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
  3. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    He also told me "haha you do realize I have you ratted now right" and said this multiple times, sounding serious as he wouldnt joke about it. This is also apposing threat to my PC and all my personal information and accounts.

4. killerboy123

killerboy123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Holy shit

5. dsfshfhsdhf

dsfshfhsdhf Mini Polarbear
    Banned

Ratings:
    +711 / 30
    @Dishaan would you mind doing an explanation for yourself?

6. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
  7. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
    Provide proof of him saying that.

Im not wasting my time reading all of this so... did he use blsquad to ss you and did he go in to the PHSS section where he scanned ur cheats

8. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    If you're going to reply then read the appeal. How can I provide proof when I'm threatened to be banned if I record? The staff should be recording the ss's

9. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Called You names?

10. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Said If you Record That's not Allowed And it might get you banned

11. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Admit I Was Aggressive but not in a Disrespectful Way, you were Keep on testing me...
    You Were Really Blatant 5/6 Blocking Me On kitmap When I came out of vanish and your head Poped right to me, Ogs Was There...ant
    So I Froze You... you Were Very Very "Blatant" I searched for strings Some popped up not many but there were enough to ban you so I did a Blsquad Check and it, came up red. Blsquad Checks For Strings By Scanning your Java File Which was I checked connected To Minecraft. ( Go in Process Hacker And Hover Over The javaw.exe if there are more and look for Minecraft or a word related to it. I Searched Up Strings that I have gotten from my own Extensive Research and Some player/staff members And from what I Remeber ( Note: I don't really Remeber That Much So Don't go after ME when I made a mistake.) Remember he could have used LSquad but his recycle bin was sketch but I let him go for That.

Strings that Popped up were :
    !#)C 100% Sure it popped up.
    X]^kwy{~ Not Sure
    mb`?d

HWID Not Sure
    *YXY*[ ~ Not Sure

12. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Dont do anything retarded" Um k?

13. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did not say that..

14. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im Stunned At How many things you took from me and Just Twisted Them into your own Words....

15. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    You're clearly changing the story. I play on this server with bad ping which when you say is 5-6 block reach could easily be my latency. I told you that there are false positives (I can prove so if you insist, but i'd need to learn how to use the new versions) I just request an unban as I was not cheating and enjoy playing the server now that its not as dead as before.

16. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    And you act like you were modest and calm in this. for example
    Me: "I'm going to record this just incase something bad happens cause last time someone shut down my PC"
    you: "Nope if you even try and record ill ban you."

17. Dishaan284

Dishaan284 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait, You made up Some story of Staff On cold Ratting you can Causing your Pc To Shut Down And you Said, "you can ban me but I won't give you control, Your Ganna Get Demoted" So I got a bit aggravated when you kept threatening me. And I said I Don't Really know how to shut down your pc or mess with it because simply i own a mac and i don't really know how to mess up your "Microsoft Computer" and i also Said "thats Why macs Are Better B/c No one can mess them up". (True Macs Are Better pls don't hate)..

18. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    You never said any of that lol I said that staff have shut down my pc (not on cold) and once on cold a staff member made me download a rat and banned me (on cold.) I said "I don't want to give you mouse control because last time someone shut down my pc" then you replied "if you don't give me mouse control then I'll ban you." I know you were aggravated and I was partially being provocative because I came into the SS extremely annoyed when I just came on and you told me you would ban me whether you found hacks or not.

19. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
    Recording an ss is not allowed

20. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
    And that first string is cracked vape

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store