What happens next?

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Aegem, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Aegem

Aegem New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What happens next?

I'm currently sitting here on Cold Network OP Skyblock, and can't help but realize the fact that there is nothing else to do. I mean, other than play skywars; which gets old after continuous times of playing. What's next? Do I set personal goals such as reaching 5,000 Iron Golem spawners? Acquiring $100,000,000 in game money? I'm not sure. It seems that in the beginning of a reset OP Skyblock does so well, but there's a point where it becomes stale. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a donor, or the server isn't as great as it used to be. I have so many ideas for it, but anything I recommend would take a while to be implemented. I have thought about applying for staff, but I am more of a person to have access to make major differences. I do understand that it takes time, but it doesn't seem appealing when you are continuously playing the same game mode over and over; so what's next? I have been thinking about taking a break from Cold Network until things change. I do want to note, that this is in no way giving Cold Network a bad review. I have massive respect towards the owners, especially Pengurino, who I know takes a lot of time to try and add what is needed to keep Skyblock great. I do understand from an Owner standpoint that it's not an easy task to keep hundreds of people pleased.

2. HCF

HCF Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  3. Panadox

Panadox Penguin

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Well you made an effort, I got your point, but I personally never get bored, cause I'm a skyblock addicted dude :p, but yeah I agree with you 100% and shout out to the owners @Pengurino and @Nick for the great job on the server, and all the staff team. I would recommend taking Aegem's help, believe me he has brilliant ideas and I think he'd help our server a lot!! Cold Network Rocks <3 :* (oh and he does have a tremendous respect for this server and it's community, really nice guy :) )

Ps: Love you Aegem <3

4. Skippi99r

Skippi99r Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +200 / 2
    give me your island

5. Panadox

Panadox Penguin

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Hell No :O

6. Aegem

Aegem New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think not! :p

7. Nick

Nick Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +993 / 28
    What would u like added?

8. Aegem

Aegem New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would it be okay if I got your skype? It'd be easier to discuss on a platform like that.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store