dehy2
Last Activity:
Oct 13, 2019 at 9:57 PM
Joined:
Feb 17, 2018
Messages:
428
Trophy Points:
43
Positive ratings received:
277
Neutral ratings received:
23

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 162 59
Dislike 5 7
Agree 43 17
Disagree 11 4
Funny 9 7
Winner 19 32
Informative 8 1
Friendly 26 11
Useful 5 3
Optimistic 12 4
Creative 0 0
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Jun 10, 2004 (Age: 18)
Location:
Holland
Occupation:
Stabbing Nerds in a Blockgame

dehy2

Known Penguin, Male, 18, from Holland

00f May 1, 2019

dehy2 was last seen:
Oct 13, 2019
    1. dehy2
      dehy2
      staff applicants have a 97% chance of getting accepted when they have been staff before, if not its the other 3%
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Asodey
        Asodey
        I am best worldwide, what are you even talking about
        May 8, 2018
      3. HonorSorakaAFK
        HonorSorakaAFK
        No you are best Oceania
        May 8, 2018
      4. Asodey
        Asodey
        good one XD
        May 8, 2018
    2. dehy2
      dehy2
      Trying to fix a drama, only getting hate bcse of it
      1. View previous comments...
      2. dehy2
        dehy2
        I’ll add “useless (idc) to the pole
        May 5, 2018
      3. MrCool12371
        MrCool12371
        o iwasnt trying to hate just pointing out that like def said its useless to blame
        May 5, 2018
      4. dehy2
        dehy2
        I 100% understand it all.
        May 5, 2018
    3. dehy2
      dehy2
      Post farming... I'm not, just trying to be active on the forums! Try'na help some nerds on the forums! and btw thx @BAUM_xD for profile pic!
    4. dehy2
      dehy2
      this fat dude thinks hes good at pvp but he isn't so he cries in a corner to feel any better about himself!
      1. Vexyh
        Vexyh
        Are you talking bout yourself
        May 3, 2018
      2. dehy2
        dehy2
        who else xD
        May 3, 2018
    5. youssefbehi481
      youssefbehi481
      do not worry better luck next time your friend ingame youssefbehi48
      btw i am banned i might come again after 24 days hope you tell wilderness members so they do not worry about me especially spookier and SoToS_GR
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Jun 10, 2004 (Age: 18)
    Location:
    Holland
    Occupation:
    Stabbing Nerds in a Blockgame

    Signature

    Dehy
    ●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●
  • About Us

    ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

  • Visit Our Store

    In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

    Store