Join 0 other players at play.coldnetwork.net
Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nick, May 20, 2019.
Yes you should make the server cracked as long as you're going to invest in advertisement.
Another idea at builder rank for every gamemode
u can get a better anti cheat and make rules more strict and i have seen server change to prem when i first heard that my fav server was going to change prem ( talking about another serve btw it has been almost a year when it went prem ) I was like ok sure and when it turned pprem they lost 200-300 players and now the serve gets 10-20 players max everyday so i say VOTE NO or blacklist/perm/no kisses
It's going to be impossible to manage both servers properly. We would need literally double the staff we have now, and some kind of infinite money source
half the server dont have prem accounts and if the server will go prem 100 players will go to jartex LOL and btw VOTE NO AGAIN
But more players that got premium accounts would join.
Please vote no i'm cracked if you went premium could change my website name to my premium name ItemList i would be happy. But i would prefer cracked sadly @Nick_0251
* Also lots of people play cracked and we could lose a lot of players
most people i ss are premium hardly any cracked
To those saying we will lose players if we do change I want to tell you we are fully aware that as we transition from cracked to premium we will have a decline in players for a while as Nick already stated, but with going premium people will take the server more seriously and then we can start reaching out to Youtubers for advertisement. The aim of going premium is so that our server will be taken more seriously and we have a higher chance for us to grow and get bigger.
100% switch to perm
- Only reason Cracked has more players is due to cheaters & toxic children that aren't allowed to buy the game due to their parents
- As you said, better youtuber and the server being taken seriously... If it finally is taken seriously, the staff team may improve drastically. Due to the toxic children being yeeted to another cracked server, and the staff not having the stress of dealing with 50 things at the same time (Usually what makes staff less motivated meaning they log online less and spend as little time on the server).
- Don't understand the expand-ability options, but i`m no server owner so not gonna say anything about that (@Thrintios), mind telling me what extra options there would be. ty bby.
- The drop will affect the server a bit but if this means getting better youtubers and a less toxic community. 100% yes.
- I better have my donor ranks, or I spam pengu. heh.
In General, its a great change and would probably be the best for cold currently to expand and get rid of cheaters, since the anti-cheat is *Cough* very good *Cough*..
*notices badrs channel*
"oWo w-w-wwhat's dis?"
*Slowly moves mouse towards subscribe*
"I-i-i- hope dadi likes"
End me cringe life tyvm.
VOTE YES YES!!!!
The only chances you will most likely see is the temporarily player drop (until Nick advertises), and the shitty /login (whatever) each time will be removed as well.
changes* and also there's more options with plugins / in some cases also better performance for them
I'm the anticheat
Ah so thats why people can bypass.
Here is what I think of this:
The server would become better if it's premium, but I'm afraid there MIGHT be a loss of players.
As Nick Stated "Fewer cheaters and overall rule-breakers" which could be true but anyone can have MC-Leaks or an Alt list to ban evade on Cold-Network.
For the Youtubers part, I suggest changing the Requirments with the current two YT-Managers as 300 subscribers aren't going to help us grow. [And I wanted to suggest this as I was a YT-Manager make coupons for Youtubers and Famous]
I assume more game modes will be added due to upgrades of certain plugins !! [Which gets a +1 for me and others]
If sales do increase "Cold-Network" can make monthly giveaways for Full-Access Accounts [For some Cracked players]
As for all of this, I think the server should become Premium,
its a +1 from me