Denied 00000000001's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by 00000000001, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00000000001

00000000001 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Server:
    Kitmap
    Punished For:
    Cheats found in SS
    Punished By:
    HeyStepBro
    Guilty:
    Yes but also no
    Proof:
    So I got SS'd, he used Paladin and then he told me that I'm using Vape. I told him I don't even have vape lol but he said that Paladin never false flags. But apparently it did cuz I was cheating but I wasn't using vape. I was double clicking using a macro on my mouse. Nothing was injected into MC so I don't know how he said I was using vape.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I shouldn't be unbanned. Keep me perm banned but at least tell your mods to be thorough in an SS. All he did was use Paladin and then claim I'm using vape. You think I can afford vape? Nope. So yeah, keep me banned but HeyStepBro, not everybody is using vape.

2. Zphre

Zphre VIP
    VIP

Ratings:
    +1,495 / 11
    I'm not sure why he told you that vape was the client you were using since vape never showed up in the first place, but yes you were caught cheating in a screenshare and appealing this type of punishment is not allowed.

3. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    denied, cheats found in ss is not appealable
    have a nice day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store