10/10 Tilting Server

Discussion in 'HCFactions' started by EraseUrFace, Apr 23, 2017.

1. EraseUrFace

EraseUrFace New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So legit I played a lot on Beta map (testmap for map 4) like 5-8hours a day....i worked so harddddd like u dont evne imagine got crowbar first day and pots gott spawner second day...mined over 30d blocks (with regular pick and like 10 with fortune 3 cus after that i got banned)And than they said its not map 4.... ok i waited for sotw I worked prtty damn hard on sotw mined 21 d 32 emeralds blocks i think 2stack and half of redstone blockss
    2stack of lapis blocks,nearly 30 iron/gold blocks.Sugar cane.Nether portal which there was no Surface lava,Was active the whole sotw 2 hours and never afked always been working around in random stuffs,got like 8stacks
    Got leather ,Made enchanting table all on 2hours and srsly ''Maintance'' ????????????????Can we at least get informed on whats going on Or is there gonna be another sotw or what

2. EraseUrFace

EraseUrFace New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +Lvl 30 enchanter on first day on beta map

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store