Denied 1mpulz's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by 1mpulz, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1mpulz

1mpulz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    1mpulz, Holmsqt,1mpulzzz,Searching4Sophia
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    Cleared files before ss + ban evading
    Punished By:
    Braggin
    Guilty:
    No, im not
    Proof:
    I havent
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I was fighting admin.We had 2 fights.First fight i lost, he 2 pott me. In second fight i 7 potted him becouse i agro him. Than he was angry and ss me. we launched paladin, and everything was clear. He told im ban evading, but J_TheshadowQueen and kentuckychrist are free accounts from google, if i have them in my account list, it doesnt mean that i played on them on cold.They already were banned when i logged on them. then i went ts and admin told me to write appeal and you will unban me. aswell braggin was reading my pms in discord, my google, my videos, which isnt even connected to minecraft hacks. Actually i had to wait 10 minutes for Braggin becouse his mom called him for something. I wasnt hacking, this is the main thing for what you have to unban me( Braggin is my hater)

2. Advertzz

Advertzz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You cheated, PLUS ban evaded.

3. iSelect

iSelect VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 11
    This should be denied. You've had your chance.

4. vSyndrome

vSyndrome VIP
    VIP 2018 | Helpful Staff Autumn Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +194 / 13
    Staff member was reading things non related to screensharing, that’s a invasion of privacy

5. greggss

greggss Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Appeal denied, if you had banned accounts in your Minecraft List, that is your responsibility not ours.
    Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store