Denied 4gpuglife's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by 4gpuglife, Sep 11, 2021.

1. 4gpuglife

4gpuglife New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    4Gpuglife
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Logging out whilst frozen
    Punished By:
    iselect
    Guilty:
    I guess but I got kicked
    Proof:
    I cant prove it not recording and did not take a ss
    I have this proof here that I still have a ss of the chat when I got banned AND on laby mod and laby is not a hack, so idk if this is proof https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855131295566790677/886261798225973308/unknown.png
    But I was on laby, frozen, kicked, banned.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I was trying to open team speak but whilst trying to do it I got kicked for "connection closed by remote host" while I was trying to open ts, then I got banned understandably, this will be denied cause there is no proof just wanted to give my perspective..https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855131295566790677/886260708784881674/unknown.png
    here is proof I still have access to the chat in it which I guess is proof I did not get off a hack client.https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855131295566790677/886260901710270505/unknown.png
    Also this one idk what was going on with ts I was about to ask if I could talk in the discord instead of ts but got banned... I understand it is not a false ban cause technically speaking I logged out while frozen but its cause I got kicked..
    I was not cheating in the time but please understand my perspective but this will be denied. However thanks for looking at my side of the story.
    Please however consider the fact that I was on laby mod (not a hack) and still have access to the chat however if I was on a hack then got onto laby to make it look like im not cheating I would not have access to the chat.

2. iSelect

iSelect VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 11
    You logged out simple as that

3. 4gpuglife

4gpuglife New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know however it was not in my control and if you wish you can still screen share me I wont reset my game and I can prove I did not thank you!

4. iSelect

iSelect VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 11
    You don't get "kicked"

5. 4gpuglife

4gpuglife New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was, this happens to me sometimes due to my connection it is a thing that happens to me on hypixel, minemen, ect but its never happened at such a bad time XD

6. 4gpuglife

4gpuglife New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think there is a way to check disconnected reasons if you have enough permissions and a server console, you can see I was kicked and did not actually log out please if this is a thing on your server can it be reviewed?

7. Gokyu

Gokyu Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    Appeal denied!

you logged out whilst frozen which is not allowed.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store