Accepted 9DQ's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by 9DQ, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9DQ

9DQ New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In Game Name:
    9DQ
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    I Was Punished From Console
    Punished By:
    I Was Punished From Console Reason Cheating
    Guilty:
    So i Was On Practice Today "18.03.2019" And i Joined A Party From That One Donor I Forgot Hes Name. And Then He Joined a Sumo Game Witch Joined 30 people in The Same Time and Lagged the Server a bit. Okay So After That Like when The Round End for 3 Mins Or So Server Froze... Idk What Happend But On My Schreen Just Appeared Timed Out like Server Crash Out. So Then I Tried To Rejoin And It Said That I Was Banned From Console Reason i Was Cheatting That Thing Same Happend On KitMap like 30 Days Ago. Console Went Crazy And Server Lagged Out And Who mooved will got Banned Please UnBan Me Becouse I Wasn't Using Any Hacked Client / Auto Clicker / Hacked Mod In Forge / Forge Hacks Or Soo...
    Proof:
    So As I Said on "18.03.2019" At Like 6-7 O'Clock I Joined Practice And Joined a Party that Had Like 30 People And Party Was Hosted By A Donnor.That Donor Dude Joined a Game Of Sumo Witch Lagged The Server a Bit and When The Round End That Donnor dude started a SkyBuildUHC Round. So When The Round Started Everything Was Okay Untill The One Moment Server Lagged And i Was Kicked For "Server Timed Out ". So I Tryed To Rejoin And I Saw That I Was Banned From Console For Using Hacked Client.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I Think That I Have To Be UnBanned Becouse I Wasn't Using Any Hacked Client / Auto Clicker / Hacked Mod In Forge / Forge Hacks Or Soo... And That Same Lagg Thing Appeared Before In The KitMap Witch Serrver Lagged At Once And If Someone Moves they will get Banned. That Was Like 30 Days Ago..

Thanks !
    -9DQ

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zaak

Zaak Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +196 / 25
    When staff provide the proof of your logs that you were cheating or not,

Your going to be Accepted if you don't have any logs of cheating, otherwise if you have a lot of logs means you were cheating or not

I currently don't have any rating of this punishment appeal I'll give it a rating when I later think about this.

Regards,

Lockdown, Lockdxwn

3. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it happened before, +1

4. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    I think this date was the date when the server got ddosed lmao +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kylebur

kylebur Penguin

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Same i agree with @Emeraldinggg because i remember the server being ddosed or lagged out and i think it banned a few people so therefore +1

6. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    the server was literally getting ddosed for longer then 4 hours

7. Christinq

Christinq Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 FIX THE ANTICHEAT

8. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    it wasn't the anticheat it was the ddos protection :p he got banned cus of all the server lagg

9. ProbablyAvi

ProbablyAvi Penguin

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    Accepted.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store