Denied _Peeach's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by _Peeach, Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Peeach

_Peeach Penguin

Ratings:
    +24 / 1
    In Game Name:
    Kayleih
    Server:
    Kit Map
    Punished For:
    Demon Client Found in SS
    Punished By:
    XenBotAFK / Bused
    Guilty:
    yes/no
    Proof:
    let me tell you a story bout how my life got turned upside down... banned
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    i was being ssed again and as usual with everything else he didnt find anything bad he downloaded search everything and by him i mean "Bused" he is so bad at ssing he didnt cheack my snooper settings or my atk to r/shift or anything like that he went straight to process hacker which he found nothing then he downloaded "search everything" and searched vape,autoclicker,demonclient. etc ... and then a folder popped up for demon and he banned me for it but the last time the folder was used or the demon.exe was used was 12th january when i was still previously banned on the server, i would also like to report bused for abuse and homophobiaism i was banned on the ts for "Gay"-( http://prntscr.com/iu0jzj ) it is obvious he is out to gain a reputation considering he has played not that long on the server nor been staff for that long infact he was trial when he ssed me and he even said "i cant ss" which is when he got xen bot in who then told bused what to do and left. please unaban me lmao this is just beyond dumb now the file was " Last Modified On 12/1/18" not the day of my ban. FUCK U BUSED

2. youssefbehi481

youssefbehi481 Penguin Extremist
    VIP 2018 | Gamer

Ratings:
    +559 / 24
    +1
    gl never repeat this

3. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
  4. Vexyh

Vexyh Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +1,033 / 37
    What do you expect? "yeah we will find demon if we turn this to rshift" - 1

5. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    Funny, your extremely funny bro. I’m actually laughing. I would of banned you in the start of the screen share as you were constantly not following my instructions WHAT SO Ever. I always told you to not move your mouse, you kept doing so and would not listen to me. I gave you so many chances, I then called @XenBOTAFK because I know he could help me out. Basically, you called me shit, I already talked to Nick. You called me shit, called the server itself shit. After you were banned, you then proceeded to IPLog @20kr which is a ban straight away. Not only that, you IPLOGGED @20kr, one of my friends. That is why we banned you off ts.

Also, don’t say “fuck you”, as I gave you more then 5 minutes to download team speak, be lucky kid.
    Do not swear also, “Fuck you Bused”. Its funny, because also, I never said “ I can’t SS”, I was lost of words by how immature and dumb you were while I was
    Screen sharing you.

Also, not to mention. Your constantly lying in this. We didn’t not find demon in search everything. We downloaded a program called Hydro, that’s where we found demon. Lies, after lies.
    @Spookier make a decision.

6. Vexyh

Vexyh Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +1,033 / 37
    What a scumbag

7. TheDeathBringer

VIP 202002 DuCk

Ratings:
    +3,057 / 33
    Ooof

@Spookier Gl with your decision. Think its pretty clear who's lying. Also peeach. If your not lying please provide better proof. Good luck.

8. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Hello. I have decided to Deny your ban appeal

Reason: Lying in ban appeal, Even i found demon client when i ss'ed you.

Wait 2 weeks before re-appealing.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store