Accepted abdullah772k's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by abdullah772k, Sep 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abdullah772k

abdullah772k New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    abdullah772k
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Entire server
    Punished For:
    Unfair advantage
    Punished By:
    Spike
    Guilty:
    No because they thought i was cheatin but reality high ping can cause double hits which then makes it look like 5 blocks reach but i got triple hitted on by people but they didnt get banned
    Proof:
    I have proof because if you play on high ping like i did you will get double hits lag and triple hits because they were attacking you and they were frozen on your screen allowing you to get multiple hits.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because i did nothing wrong and this is the second time even tho i did nothing wrong back then when i played with a non double clicking mouse i didnt get banned but when i purchased this mouse fantech thor x9 i got banned two times what is this please unban i did nothing wrong.

#1 abdullah772k, Sep 25, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  2. Kosovo

Kosovo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Appeal accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store