Denied Abusive Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Gumbee, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gumbee

Gumbee New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was playing coldnetwork earlier today obviously, and I was playing, minding my own business... Then I thought it'd be funny to fake aim assist cuz its a joke right?.. sooo I done it and apparently I set off some alerts and I was frozen, I mean, surely you are supposed to SPECTATE the fight before you freeze someone just because of alerts, you cant just rely on your alerts to ban people..

so I didnt want to argue, I went in teamspeak and I was moved, the guy screensharing me (GiannisTheBeast) timed out so I was like... okay, then he comes back and says I have 2 minutes?.... Then he tells me to download Anydesk, I didn't want to because I dont know how to use it so I ask if I can open join.me and he says no, so I try and download anydesk and it doesnt work so I tell him, then he says I can open a join.me and after going on join.me to download it, it doesn't download right?.. so I ask for a f ew more minutes for it do download because my internet is slow then he says i'm lying and he banned me..?

Abuse.

2. Pano

Pano New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I understand you are quite angry about your supposed 'false ban' but even so you must follow the appealing template. Thank you for your time :)

3. GiannisTheBest

GiannisTheBest New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Follow the template
    And i am the one That Ban you,You said that any desk is not working i told u to open join.me and u said u cant cuz your internet is slow when u had 40ms.It was taking u more than 5m to download it with 40ms.

-You should get denied for lying on your application and for not following the template!

proof that you had 40ms:

#3 GiannisTheBest, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  4. Ladose

Ladose King Penguin
    VIP                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +91 / 5
    I was in the channel with Giannis when he moved you, He clearly told you that you have 2 mins to download and open AnyDesk, After 2 mins you said "its not working, nothing happened". After he told you to download join.me and you told him to give you a shorter ban (<15:36:12> "GaryAelTES": if u want to ban me gv me short time pleease) He spend over 5 mins to you.

5. Panadox

Panadox Penguin

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
  6. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store