Accepted Ban appeal for Avixus

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Avixus, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avixus

Avixus New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN:
    Avixus

Server:
    Practise

Punished For:
    Logging out while frozen for suspected hacks.
    Punished By:
    Thrintios

Guilty (yes/no):
    Yes
    Proof:
    The staff member Thrintios requested to duel me so I accepted. After a few minutes he froze me as he thought I was suspicious (I wasn't hacking) and asked me to join the ts. I agreed but had to download ts as I didn't currently have it. I went to download ts but accidentally closed mine craft instead of minimizing it. This got me automatically banned which is understandable. I connected to the ts and he told me he thought I was hacking and wanted me to download a screen share software in order to SS me for a better chance in my appeal. I didn't want to as i have a bad experiences in the past with these kinds of software (people stealing information/installing things). I that I didn't have time to appeal at that point to I left the chat. I would have happily screen shared with something like discord where he could just tell me what to open. At the time I was using Forge:1.7.10 with optifine, toggle sneak and player API in my mods folder. (player API is what makes toggle sneak work.)

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    I think I should be un-punished as despite being guilty to logging out whilst frozen (read top of proof paragraph) I wasn't hacking or auto clicking on the server. I enjoyed the time I spent on the server and thought the community seemed better than other practice pvp severs I used to play. I would be happy to screen share on discord / Skype if this will help my appeal. Thanks.

#1 Avixus, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  2. frostnedle

frostnedle Mini Polarbear
    Gucci Gang

Ratings:
    +277 / 11
  3. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist
    RomanOG Legend 8 Blocking Penguin Noob fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    Appeal accepted.

You have been unbaned.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store