Ban appeal: IUseSpooky

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by IRhyme_ (totally legit), Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mahdi717

Mahdi717 Penguin Extremist
    Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    dude how am I gonna ss you when you get 2k ping on teamspeak? also how come you get all this lag and your hits register faster then me when I get 120 ms and 10cps? After you said "I did" we said you didn't and we told you to do it like 6 times and you didn't reply as "I already did" you kinda wanted me to ban you , you incouraged me by "fun screenshare" "computer disrespect" and you didn't reply when we told you to go to your options you didn't say "I did it already" you kinda didn't stand up to yourself and now after that you are banned you are saying "ohh I already did" , its too late mate :)

2. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    I was there with him he was helping since he screenshared him in the past so I wanted him to help

3. Trvp

Trvp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1Spooky GL you know how staff are on here lmao

4. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist
    RomanOG Legend 8 Blocking Penguin Noob fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    Then you should make him staff before doing that shit -_- as long as he is not a staff member, spooky can refuse lol.

5. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    he can't , no staff rules says we aren't allowed to let people help us in SS and since he ssed him in the past and he found something on his pc and told me to let him ss him I said sure why not

6. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    No staff rules says that you are allowed to do that

7. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    Anyway @Mahdi717 just telling u got -6 active players bcz of that bullshit man.

8. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    I am not trying to ban him so he doesn't play HCF , I am just sure he hacks and he wasted our time in SS and he has 2 accounts banned and since there isn't any rule on bringing people to a screenshare that means its allowed.

9. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    Ik, you're just doing ur job. I just had to tell that all of the fac members quit.

10. Jacob°

Jacob° Penguin Extremist
    Woke AF° Woke AF° Woke AF°

Ratings:
    +187 / 11
    He got unbanned by @Bioligically, so no, his second account wasn't banned at the time.

11. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    there is no reason for the unban , bio doesn't do appeals or so to have the rights to unban him , He should've been banned until august 25

12. Jacob°

Jacob° Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +187 / 11
    I guess I really have to step in.

Around 30 seconds before the video of your buddy ended, you can see that he has said ''I've been killed by a slime''. 30 second later and the video has ended, but, he still hasn't died? This means that there is ATLEAST a 30 second delay and could've been even more if it wouldn't have ended. Also, I don't know what kind of broken screensharing tool you are using, but it's really awful. But I really don't understand how you can ban him for not doing what is being said, but you and your friend keep saying ''WE CAN'T SCREENSHARE HIM BECAUSE OF THE LAG''. Actually, he was doing what was being said but you couldn't see it because of the lag, if something like that happens, you stop screensharing, as even the biggest retard knows, you're not able to continue it.

13. Trvp

Trvp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1

14. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    yeah you aren't getting the point dude , See before he opened a flat world we told him please open a flat world in single players and show us your options and set sprint to graves and attack to V , We didn't see him doing it so we assumed he didn't do it and we told him constantly before it , Go to your options and in the beginning of the screenshare we told him not to move his mouse yet he kept doing it and running around his base now when we told him go to your options and do it he didn't say I already did dude , he decides to ignore us , He basically let us ban him and now he is trying to say I did a mistake banning him and that I am bad , Also we aren't using a tool its anydesk all the servers use it.

15. JT_PlayzYT

JT_PlayzYT New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow

16. Trvp

Trvp New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not every one has a good pc some computers lag alot you banned him cause of his lag? Cause he couldn't cooperate because of his computer it's not his fault just cause he lags while you guys on your alts are the most toxic faggots I've seen yeah he has a shit pc he cant do anything about it and he told you to use another one such as join.me it could have been way better but no you staff are all the same.

17. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    you need an account on join.me so that is why I do not use it , I told you all for the fifth time before openning a super flat world we told him "when you open a super flat world go to options and put sprint as grave and attack as V and he didn't do it instead he ran around zooming into slimes , So bascially the lag wasn't the problem , The problem is that he did not say "I already have attack as V and sprint as grave" , He literally did not say anything when we told him to go to his options , he just said "I did" once and we didn't see it so we assumed he was lying and told him to do it again 5 times or so yet he didn't. I am not toxic I bairly type in chat with my alt and I always help people , Sometimes when staff are on alt winning people just say "they are abusing" and we cannot do anything about it , even when we are on the right side , you guys are just ignorant thinking we abuse 24/7 and duped koth keys when I explained to a lot of people about every "abuse" we did , Please just do not reply when you weren't there

18. Jacob°

Jacob° Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +187 / 11
    And you've just ignored 40% of what I've written.

19. Mahdi717

Godit

Ratings:
    +242 / 29
    that what he is laggy? We know he is laggy , BEFORE he went on the super flat world we told him get on the super flat world and GO TO OPTIONS and set your sprint to grave and attack to V and attack , When he got on the superflat world he walked around zooming into slimes and when we told him to do it before he didn't say "I already did it" he just ignored us , He was incouraging me to ban him by saying "ohh fun screenshare , Slime killed me!" "lets have fun with this dumb fuck" , Disrespecting , annoying and not complying , You guys are just friends and protecting each other even when your friend is on the wrong

20. IRhyme_ (totally legit)

IRhyme_ (totally legit) Known Penguin
    Banned

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Oh so since I am back (electricity went off for 2 hours lol) so, I got 200 MS when You accused me of "lagging" in the screenshare, DUE to Anydesk, I've used to be staff member on a 2x bigger server than this and I used join.me and it was fine, no lag AT ALL, but when it comes to anydesk, lag comes first. and about the "your hits register faster than me" it's because anydesk lags me lmao, And is joking in screenshares disallowed? I am doing the screenshare AND in same time joking, but I am still doing what you are saying, so I ain't ignoring you AT ALL, You're wrong my bud, And may I ask you a question, Would you ss "Kevxo" if I tell you to do just WITH no proof of him being AT least suspicious? or are you just listening to your friends (Favoritism) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store