Denied ban appeal :)

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by VapeClientIsOn, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VapeClientIsOn

VapeClientIsOn New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ign:VapeClientIsOn

Hello community! i am sorry if my English will be bad and also i am bad in font writing or what we call it,anyways I was recendtly banned by DanielTheWorm 4 days ago for refusing to ss, yes i do deserve that
    and would like to make an appeal ;D i am guilty and was meant to be banned.

coldnetwork is a good server,with good staff and incredible experience for pvp,now being banned on the server seems like staying in bed and letting ur family go out for fun .Really it goes into the heart staying away from the community, i am sorry for hacking/not ssing and next time i will make sure to ss at any cost. and to whoever whos deciding to unban me or deny this, its all in your hands and i am not forcing (i cant and wont XD)and just asking for ur permission to unban me ;).Owner fellow admins moderators all amazing players in the community please forgive me for hacking and ruining ur experience.have a good day everyone! (i have done most of the appeal guide in paragraph plz accept it)

2. VapeClientIsOn

VapeClientIsOn New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if i did not say or u didnt get to know i was banned for refusing to screenshare :D

3. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store