Biggest LOL in my life..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SniperCoco, Dec 1, 2017.

1. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So.. in my school.. it was my first exam of PA-3 which went fabulous..

Now as it is 1Dec and 1 month is left from new year to come. And so I thought this day will be good as hell. Well, as our school has 8 periods and after the lunch break comes 5th Period (English Class) and before was a Yoga class for 5 mins after LUNCH.. school LOL. Now the teachers...... Cringe lmao :-(

So before Yoga getting started, I saw a Science book torn a part of a girl who sits in the next row I do, and so I told her that and she smiled at me.. and said okay hubby I'll get and and fix it asap, don't worry ^_^ seriously that girl had some issues today but whatever LUL!! And so Yoga started and the retarded teacher came running and hold my hand.. draging me like a fucking dog and said why are you talking even though literally the whole fucking class is shouting like getting analed for 24 hours. That teacher actually hates me because I had improved more than her fav fat ass student.. and tries to roast me even though I've roasted her in a more disrespectful way and all my group laughing what I was talking about her when she was standing face to face towards me.

Next class: A substitution period. Okay, every school has one of those and it is meant to be a free period instead of a period where the students keep quite and do study LOLNO!! As, I knew the teacher she talks in a disrespectful way towards the students. She got a student rusticated from school for telling the truth but filling it up with lies. Even though the whole class talks shit to her but she targets me LOL! Well I want to ask did you ever had one of these retarded teacher or school??

2. Lukas

Lukas Mini Polarbear
    fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +723 / 76
  3. HarrisonMan

HarrisonMan Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +150 / 7
    you're a fat ass aswell tho

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. MrCool12371

MrCool12371 Penguin Extremist
    Summer IL ColdNetwork qsfry Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +150 / 3
    lmao wtf is this
    LOL

5. BituteDuzge

BituteDuzge Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +66 / 2
    lol nigga <3

6. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    I didn't even bother to read it so, if you also got 5 in your Language studies, then just fix it.

7. BIGal

BIGal Mini Polarbear
    Ex Builder

Ratings:
    +355 / 20
    this happened all in india r na?

8. BIGal

BIGal Mini Polarbear
    Ex Builder

Ratings:
    +355 / 20
    u litteraly only needed to write 1 sentence not 2 paragraphs lmao
    and yes I have had a retarded teacher that tried to seduce my friend in front of the whole class. we were only 13
    but shes :3

9. frostnedle

frostnedle Mini Polarbear
    Gucci Gang

Ratings:
    +277 / 11
    lol what is this

10. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
  11. drawman

drawman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last sentence would probably suffice, lol. To be honest, I was the one to have found oneself trapped in situation like this back in college times. I was quiet active and positive student and couldn't but threw funny comments while on lectures in every possible situation. Of course teacher hated me doing this so she haven't accepted most of my technical homework assignments even though professionals from this site do my homework for me and it always been of excellent quality. What's the main idea of this story? Stop trolling your teachers and everything gonna be fine.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store