Denied Bl4ckRose's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Bl4ckRose, Jan 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bl4ckRose

Bl4ckRose New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

In Game Name:
    Bl4ckRosSse
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server:
    coldpvp.com
    Punished For:
    refusing to ss (sysmain stopped)
    Punished By:
    vxpc
    Guilty:
    Not at all! I had no clue having sysmain off can get me banned.. I had disabled sysmain for performance optimizations.
    Proof:
    I do have a video of me getting frozen and then staff going around my computer checking if I'm cheating.. And I have no problems in sharing it and my recording has click sounds too!
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:

Hey! This is why you should unban me:

1. I'm a small content creator and I play the server regularly and my videos on the server have a total view count of around 500 views.
    2. I have always tried to be considerate and helpful wherever I could and tried to contribute to the server whenever possible.. although this is a little hit and miss because I get angry too sometimes.
    3. This server has become my main server.. to the point I refuse to switch for 30 days.. It would be a massive loss to my channel as I will have no content to upload.
    4. I have the whole incident on recording with click sounds.. and I am willing to share the recording with you.
    5. Not only is it statistically unlikely I would cheat because this is my first time getting banned on any practice server. I have reported a player on the same day as me getting banned so it probably means i'm not cheating myself?

Conclusion: I did not know having this particular computer setting stopped could get me banned as well.. I am really sorry for being unaware about this and I will ensure this does not happen again. I hope you will take my request into consideration and unban me from the server.
    Thank you for reading this! Have a great day!

Bl4ckRosSse

#1 Bl4ckRose, Jan 6, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  2. GapC

GapC New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you too? rip

3. Bl4ckRose

Bl4ckRose New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you gonna appeal?

4. GapC

GapC New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    after 2 denied appeals that are not backed up by any proof as to why I got banned and only by a faulty anticheat I don't see any reason in appealing on this shitty server anymore

5. Bl4ckRose

Bl4ckRose New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont quit! they will accept you someday

6. Zafiros

Zafiros Mini Polarbear
    Respect OG Uhh yeah VIP 202002 Quick Dropping ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Rich Legend Joker E-Girl ♡ best ww ♡ Flame memes ♦ PotPvP ♦ ColdNetwork Ultra OG (2016)                 

Ratings:
    +1,284 / 14
    Appeal Denied.

Sysmain stops us from being able to perform a full screenshare therefore you were banned.

Re-appeal in 14 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store