Denied Bokken_Z's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Bokken_Z, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bokken_Z

Bokken_Z New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Bokken_Z
    Server:
    HCF
    Punished For:
    (SS) Cautoclicker/Autoclicker/Reach Found in SS (With Panqu)
    Punished By:
    Merge
    Guilty:
    No
    Proof:
    Yes i have proof, everyday i get like ss but before that i dont get ban but i get ss, after i dowload some mod is fast chat, keystrokesmod-v3, timechanger, DJtasty waypoint and i dont think time changer has reach if before i dont put that 1 so i got unfrozen and now i put all of that mod in my mods folder and i got ban for cauto click/auto click/reach but i dont use that i be honest and after i get ss done Amazing tell me let him ss me and he just found the mod is time changer has reach if u /night u have 3.4 reach block, and that mod has folder name cauto clicker and i go check mod allowed and i dont see time changer allowed, idk time changer is not allowed i just dowload it and i dont know is not allowed if i know ill not use that, i have proof for time changer has reach but no1 put that on mod allowed and not allowed and i dont know i just put it in.
    Proof :
    Amzing just record and ss me too ask him for vid make sure im not cheating, and u guys have vid
    Amazing channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXsHi3Gw1C5N8toXEUqh2WA/videos
    my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9p-oE1t_-W0vW4WSXbPWA everyday i record so i dont use that i swear god, Be honest
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Because i dont do something wrong just only mod, Merge dont know i play this sever like 1 year but i just got everytime but i dont get ban after i put all that mod and i got ban maybe 1 of 4 that mod is has folder name cauto clicker and auto clicker because im dowload it in YouTube, everyone dowload it too but no1 know is has reach

2. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    @Merge I think the guy downloaded the wrong one or something

3. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Manuel

Manuel Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +385 / 10
    @Bokken_Z - I've decided to rate your ban appeal as a -1. Here are my valid reasons:
    #1: You had 2+ Autoclickers (Cautoclicker/Another auto-clicker)
    #2: I didn't ban you for the TimeChangerMod-1.0 mainly, I did ban you because of Cautoclicker which contains reach as well.
    #3: Is it my problem that you've downloaded the wrong TimeChangerMod-1.0? Why should I be the one to tolerate your mistakes?
    @Panqu was also in the SS and he restarted your Explorer, and nothing popped up from Cautoclicker.​

5. Manuel

Manuel Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +385 / 10
  6. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    Lmao hah

7. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
  8. Bokken_Z

Bokken_Z New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @Merge u know name the folder is cauto clicker but didnt click on that 1, u think u are best? famous, i play this sever long time, what did u say? u dont need to care about mod?? just fking add Time Changer to not allowed

9. Bokken_Z

Bokken_Z New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know that mod allowed or not becuz i just found proof u are wrong, 1 of 4 that mod just has auto click but i dont know, can u Daniel,Cypru... i have more staff ss me but they leave this sever, not like u, u are new staff member u didnt who i am so u just need to care about mod allowed or not

10. Bokken_Z

Bokken_Z New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @XenBOTAFK are u -1 or +1 is just a mod not allowed but no1 know that

11. Bokken_Z

Bokken_Z New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and btw u guys need found auto clicker not like cauto clicker

12. Bokken_Z

Bokken_Z New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why that time u not click to that cauto clicker if is cauto clicker is will be like software not like some type like 023412875c72

13. Asodey

Asodey Penguin Extremist
    RomanOG Legend 8 Blocking Penguin Noob fLICKGAME

Ratings:
    +517 / 35
    Appeal denied.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store