Denied BulgarianPower's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by BulgarianPower, Dec 10, 2019.

1. BulgarianPower

BulgarianPower New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 5
    In Game Name:
    splashed_420
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Recording while ss
    Punished By:
    MinemanIssue
    Guilty:
    I am not guilty the guy was wasting my time i told him 10 times to hurry up but apparently he couldnt move my mouse so he decided to waste 10 minutes and i started recording because i wanted to show the owner then he banned me
    Proof:
    i have a video
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think i should be unpunished because i am not cheating or anything like that i even live stream at your server and post vids on it then this crackhead comes and ss's me wasting my time 10 minutes he clearly didnt know what do to when he was ss ing me so he just thought he would ban me for no reason i am lucky i recorded i told him like 20 times to hurry up because i have other stuff to do and he decided to not so i started recording

Thank You!

2. beuhi

beuhi Known Penguin
    p0lybot                                  

Ratings:
    +103 / 3
    throughout that "10 minutes" he wasn't wasting time, he told you multiple times through pm that he couldn't move the mouse and was just trying to tell you what to do so you can do it yourself. however you started to cuss him out and then recorded so..

3. 49N

49N Manager
    Staff Member Manager VIP                 

Ratings:
    +135 / 12
  4. p22p

p22p VIP
    VIP                 

Ratings:
    +377 / 8
    After hearing both sides of the story i've decided to deny this appeal. You were very toxic in chat and started recording the screenshare which minemenissue told you wasnt allowed.

#4 p22p, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store