Denied C9 Kata's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Dynasty, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Note: I’m making this because Mahdi ignores to listen me and Nick is just normal Nick. Answer on support tickets once a week (not hate bb).

IGN:

C9 Kata (Note: I’m worst kata EU)

SERVER:

I don’t know? Forums, discord, in-game (not IP)

PUNISHED FOR:

Blacklisted (4th time)

PUNISHED BY:

Sir. Mahdi717

GUILTY:

Kind of, 50%-50% community tell since I’m not sure

PROOF:

Alright so here is all the proof. But there is a problem that quaft and Lyn got DDoSed as well and Mahdi said that I did it. Here is the proof that lilconnect admitted he got personal info of lyn, pretty sure he ddosed her as well.
    This is what got me banned: As you can see there are only comments of him because I "deleted them" (I was sleeping at that time, can't prove it but i never lie (some people can confirm it))
    This is when I tried what he did on me on your staff member. He was offline atm so he couldn't respond. (exactly like me)
    It seems exactly like he gave me IP and everything and deleted all messages, that's what lilconnect did with me. I've tried to show this to Mahdi already but he always refused to listen. He went pretty toxic in our conversations and I couldn't prove him anything. I've already send this to »Willemcross« and he told me this could be enough to got me un-banned since he understood my point.

WHY SHALL I BE UN-BANNED:

I’ve already stated everything above. Not trying to be friendly or anything with community. I’ve did what I did in my past, I can’t change it. Mahdi can’t deal that I’ve leaked IPs in the past so he constantly punish me. Happily I have willem there that help me to go through this situation and with all of my blacklists. I’m just trying to say that Nick already gave me second chance because of leaking IPs. I don’t see a point in me getting blacklisted 3 times in a week on the same account, for me, it seems suspicious.

Me:

I mean I'm 50/50 on this, so I don't know, but I do suggest for you to rate this fairly​

#1 Dynasty, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. H4RIS

H4RIS Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +181 / 23
    You're Blacklisted.

Denied

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store