Accepted Cakes Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Cake, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cake

Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    IGN: Cake

Punished For: Refusal to SS

Punished By: HarrisonMan

Guilty: No

Proof: He didnt want me to record the SS

Why do you think you should be un-punished?: He false banned me. I came into ts and he checked my Minecraft. Then he wanted me to download BLSquad something something for it. I downloaded and extracted it, next thing, windows defender is removing it for Malware and unwanted programs. So I tell him, its not letting me. I downloaded BLSquad 1.8.1 for him, since it was not a Virus. Then, he pleaded the one he sent wasnt. So I extracted it again, and then it got removed again because its ratted. I asked why cant we use the other one thats not a virus? He tells me" This is what we use for everyone" then tells me "have a nice day" and bans me and kicks me from ts right away. This staff member is super unprofessional and should obviously be demoted for not only forcing people to download viruses, but banning them if the BUILT IN anti virus deletes it.

2. Pengurino

Pengurino Alpha Penguin
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation                 

Ratings:
    +426 / 3
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store