CaptainMeow exposed?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinestAF, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FinestAF

FinestAF New Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 1
    Well I'm not too active on this server or anything like that these days but lately i have been reading about these feudes in the staff tesm.
    I don't really know the staff rules or anything like that but i hesrd staff aren't allowed to be staff on 2 servers

If this is the case i heard staff members get 1 warn then 2nd time they get demoted . From one of the posts about the beef between the staffs i heard CaptainMeow is currently on 1 warn. Hence if is an offence
    does that mean he gets demoted?

I saw that he is Manager on MCW and administrator on cold network at the same time. Also from my time at mcw i heard that mcw and coldnetwork aren't on the best of terms? So why is he staff on the 2 servers? Is this some kind of way to spy on the enemy server?

Anyway here is some proofs
    Screenshot_20190206-232214_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20190206-232222_Discord.jpg View attachment 858 Screenshot_20190206-233653_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20190206-233604_Discord.jpg

This also confirms the tension between coldnetwork and mcw and some other servers
    image0.png

Just saying what i heard and seen :)

FOR PEOPLE THAT FIND ME CONFUSING - LONG STORY SHORT:
    I susoesucaptainmeow of being staff on cn and mcw at the same time which is against the rules. If he is guilty he coukd be demoted .pictures show proof that he is staff on mcw and compares to cn timings.

#1 FinestAF, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Sundra

Sundra Known Penguin
    AnimeLyfe Christmas Christmas

Ratings:
    +130 / 7
    I really dont understand

3. TheDeathBringer

VIP 202002 DuCk

Ratings:
    +3,057 / 33
    Pengurino knows this i believe... he accepted him into the team cuz mcw was dying and they were old friends on opfac (I was in the fac aswell at that time)
    . Fac name was HhhDPvP now known as Pandemic.. so yeh. I believe the owners know

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. CaptainMeoow

CaptainMeoow Penguin
    Christmas Christmas 2018 | Loyal

Ratings:
    +217 / 6
    I resigned on MCW 2+ months ago and a few days ago I have got the news it will be closing.

I asked Pengurino & Nick who had also played the network if I could help there to give the network a fitting and nice goodbye. I'll be making a goodbye video for the entire network and I got my position back for the last days. They made an exception and allowed me, the network is no longer a "enemy" network, as it will soon shut down forever.

https://i.gyazo.com/70912e74881b7fab7e1595738dc7a530.png

#4 CaptainMeoow, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store