Denied Chaizy-falsly banned

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Slime2PVP, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slime2PVP

Slime2PVP New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IGN:Chaizy

Punished For: I GOT PUNISHED FOR VaPE aND aUTO CLICKER

Punished By:
    (Staff IGN):JustRaise & BadrCH

Guilty: (Yes/No):NO IM NOT GUILTY

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty)

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    after a while after the searched for kurium and vape from cheatsmasher to botty something robert
    and 2 more ss tools they didnt find nothing then they opened some cmd and it showed
    2 cheats found
    dsjdsfjsdklf
    dskjfjds and something after they kept searching they found a autoclicker but i admit it was a autoclicker but i havent used it in months so i got banned they didnt even want to see last time edited wasted my time and made me anygry you just found stringys for vape he said even if i didnt use it its a ban because i have it

2. niko1534

niko1534 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    Is this a joke appeal?

3. Ghostman627

Ghostman627 New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    Appeal Denied.

Your just ranting you admitted to auto clicker and the staff also found strings of vape meaning that you were using cracked Vape. You can ReAppeal after the appropriate appeal cool down has passed.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store