CHEATING AGAINST CHEATERS

Discussion in 'Media' started by Danieltheworm, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Mike2

Mike2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahahahahaha active? Ping doesn’t matters these days. Ex: me. I lag too much and combo the opposite person. And make videos on him pvping xd

2. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    if you say ping doesn't matter then sorry, you're kinda retarded. definately doesn't matter if you/enemy is lagging, oh sorry, it doesn't matter in any way of hell.

(sarcasm used at last sentence)

literally, ping does matter, if you're ping is over 500, it doesn't matter to you, if your enemy is lagging, but instantly when you're lagging, i pretty much can say, you'll be mad.

3. Mike2

Mike2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don’t act salty in a block game retard. I guess you do. Everyone on Cold pretty much lags or is having less ping. If I 1v1 a guy with less ping like mine (for ex. 24ms vs 24ms) then I won’t be able to combo anyone. I would just exchange hits. But, if I lag and play against a person having less ping, I’d have a big advantage. My delayed hits and kB would help to combo the opposite person (for ex. Me vs you random) and I would combo the shit out of you. Makes sense doesn’t it you retard? Lol

Oh and you’re not funny and your grammar is just.. fabulous.

#23 Mike2, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2018
  4. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    Talking about grammar in random block game forums? Just fabulous.

So. You don't act salty in a block game? Joke of the year has been made. Everyone on Cold lags? Yes, why not, I get 60-70ms ping here, but 90-110ms ping at Pika. Having less ms is better than having higher ms. If you 1v1 a guy with less ping, then yes, you can't combo him if you don't know how to properly pvp. How would you exactly have an big advantage? Teleporting from one corner to another corner? Okay, I got it. So, you only call delayed hits and KB combo?

How would it make sense? If we have same ms, we would be equal. If you have bigger ms than I have, I would still combo you (not delay hits and KB combo, just legit combo). If you have like 500ms ping, then yes, you have an advantage, because player with smaller ms has harder time hitting you, but at the same time, if you freeze-lag, then you can be pretty much done as well.

Makes sense? Doesn't it? Then read it again or Google "is having smaller or higher ping better pls help me"

5. Mike2

Mike2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol who acts salty in a block game.. maybe you?

never said delayed hits and kb is "combo"..

I don't get "500" ping, I get 150-200 ping.

You don't make sense now stfu random you started calling me retarded

6. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    there are thousands of kids, who acts salty in a block game.

"My delayed hits and kB would help to combo" - you use delayed hits and kb to combo, so I literally misunderstood what you meant

500ms is little bit worse than 150ms-200ms

how I don't make sense? you're the one saying, that ping doesn't matter (http://prntscr.com/j7flbn) and then saying, that it matters, that's why I called you a retard. and I was of course mad and I just let my anger go free on you ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  7. Manuel

Manuel Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +385 / 10
    lol, quality staff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mike2

Mike2 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ex-staff* xd

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store