Concern to jkqrn__.

Discussion in 'Practice' started by xJustinDawn, Oct 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xJustinDawn

xJustinDawn Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +18 / 2
    I ss'ed him, He was clean (From my perspective but, There's still something bugging me.)
    First of all, He's logs and mods we're changed and i saw a schematica (The folder is empty btw.)
    He has no autoclickers, The recycle bin was modified it is because of the packs he deleted (On the day he got banned), I'm just curious about this two things TWO THINGS that i bugged with.
    https://prnt.sc/l35g0l
    https://prnt.sc/l35g2o
    He can't download ts bc of his laggy pc, When i was ss'ing him his computer is like bugging out in my screen it was so laggy.
    But in my opinion he was just a laggy person and should be unbanned, It will still be going to be a NEUTRAL
    for me, Just because of the screenshots.

So you, What's your opinion? Comment down below :^) Have a nice day at ColdNetwork, As always stay positive! :>

2. xJustinDawn

xJustinDawn Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +18 / 2
  3. wetplace

wetplace VIP
    VIP Autumn Halloween

Ratings:
    +421 / 8
    Sorry, but I'm gonna lock this thread since first of all it's just pointless, message a staff member (preferably the person who banned him) the proof instead of making a thread.
    Also, SSing a day after someone's been banned doesn't prove anything at all.
    EDIT: I don't really get the screenshots at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store