Accepted Corruptability's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Corruptability, May 12, 2021.

1. Corruptability

Corruptability New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    IGN: Corruptability
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.8.9 on Lunar Client
    Server:
    I was punished on practice during an acrobat match
    Punished For:
    “Cheating”
    Punished By:
    I was punished by NotoriousWrath
    Guilty:
    I am not guilty.
    Proof:
    I don’t really have proof but I can explain the situation. Me and my friends were just trolling around and I was 1v1ing one of them in an acrobat match, it looked like we were flying since we were using the double jump thing. I assume that this is why the mod thinks that were hacking but me and him got banned. We got unbanned by him since it was false then we went again this time with another friend. We were trolling around in acrobat duel again in a party of three. We wanted to see if we would get banned again and what do you know, we got banned. I have my friends perspective of us getting banned on Youtube.

There is another perspective but I think he privated the video. If you really want I could go ask him for it. The other people that I was playing with were “dottyy” and “KitSniperBard”
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think that this punishment shouldn’t have happened because we are all innocent. I have played on cold prac with my friends all of the time and am really hoping for an unban or at least a shortened ban because the duels on there are hella fun. I have played it for a bit and have premium rank there so I don’t want to have wasted my facs buycraft that they had.

Thanks, regards Corruptability

2. AzerLeGrand

VIP

Ratings:
    +41 / 10
    unbanned

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store