Accepted Cypru Banned again

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Cypru, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypru

Cypru Developer
    2018 | Developer Respect Honour VIP Summer Christmas Christmas

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer):
    Cypru

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!): Vape Found IN SS

Punished By: (Staff IGN): BadrCh

Guilty: (Yes/No): No

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty)
    He founded a map called vape, that din't exist, that had nothing in it that was opened 1 day ago.
    I Did never used vape, and never on ColdNetwork, Badr wanted me to get banned i have screens:
    http://prntscr.com/ep5eso
    http://prntscr.com/ep5exd
    http://prntscr.com/ep5ieg

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:
    Badr needs to calm down, he founded somthing of one day ago...

#1 Cypru, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. niko1534

niko1534 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    I thought Badr was a good person. He proved me wrong...

3. BadrCh

BadrCh Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Alrighty lets begin with the first screenshot that u gaved as a proof to get u unbanned
    Yes i told you ur gonna get banned bcz i knew you was hacking cuz when your brother BrentMC was getting ssed and i was about to freeze u sadly logged out [Note his brother was banned also for cracked vape that was found in ss by JustRaise]. and then i told u come online tomorrow to prove if ur actually legit i told u to ss you said ur on a ipad i was like okey im gonna wait for him tomorrow and check on him if he is still hacking or not i saw you fighting another player in Daniel's trap on KitMap u was reaching him pretty obvious so i decided to freeze you i didnt really freeze you for no reason or false banned u like u said in your thread and as soon as i frozed u i said "come on teamspeak Cypru" u said "Na, gtg 10 mins i need to eat" then i said "Logout = ban" and u said "Lmao u wont ban me gtg" and then i said the same thing 'logout = ban" then daniel told u can stay online and go eat your food so i decided to wait for you. Then finally u came back and u got on ts i started ssing you the first thing i realized you deleted some files before you came in teamspeak and opened join.me i was letting that slide then i told you to open
    "LastActivityViewer" and told u to type in Vape then a file popped up saying "Vape2.06-Minecrafthax" Here is the screenshot if you want it as a proof http://prntscr.com/ep58s3 and there was more vape files but u was scrolling up and down and i only got this screenshot right here and then after i told you thats vape and banned you. You said that you deleted that file 1 day ago Here is the screenshot aswell http://prntscr.com/ep5tkb
    so u basically said that file doesnt "exist" anymore cuz u deleted it one 1 day ago wich is basically Yestreday when ur brother was getting Ssed
    And in skype u was saying some mean things about me 1st time i let it slide then 2second time u talked behind my back i let it slide then the 3th time u started disrespecting me so i had enough with it and i didnt want to disrespect you in game or in forums i did in skype
    So yeah if u got more proof i'd love to see it
    And there is no map called "vape2.06-minecrafth*x.net

4. Cypru

Cypru Developer

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
    You was like 'You stupid idiot" and stuff
    Men, 1 day ago, ...

5. BadrCh

BadrCh Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Look, if your vape was deleted in like 3 months ago or in 2016 i wasnt gonna ban you But literally it was YESTREDAY Like dude... and i was gonna freeze you yestreday aswell so i think you didnt read my reply

6. Cypru

Cypru Developer

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
    I readed it no point.

7. BadrCh

BadrCh Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Your thread doesnt have 1 solid proof of u getting false banned i even gaved proof

8. TylerDaBoss

TylerDaBoss Penguin Extremist
    Halloween

Ratings:
    +328 / 23
    In my opinion, (nothing against BadrCh) BadrCh was kind of disrespecting Cypru. I would like to see if you have evidence of the 3 times that he disrespected you. I don't really have a say in this, but it would be nice for some more evidence

9. BadrCh

BadrCh Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Hm. if i got a screenshot i would like to post it but sadly i dont it was in game he was calling me a "shit" staff member "you should be demoted" "badrch is a bad staff member" and i talking behind my back in game, yes i agree i disrespected him in skype not in game cuz i wouldnt let him talk behind my back and talk smack and get away with it

10. Cypru

Cypru Developer

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
    I appologise for it!
    I used vape, on Hypixel to just have so me fun cuz i don't really care about Hypixel.
    Thats why it was still on, i deleted it 1 day before the ss happened.
    I woulnd even think of hacking on cold!

11. BadrCh

BadrCh Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Aight, i talked with him in ts he applogized to me :d and i did aswell so ye i forgive him i guess
    just waiting for higher staff members to check the ban appeal if its gonna get denied or accepted

#11 BadrCh, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  12. Cypru

Cypru Developer

Ratings:
    +433 / 46
  13. Danieltheworm

Danieltheworm Mini Polarbear
    Bald Eagle

Ratings:
    +461 / 21
    Appeal accepted,

This is your last chance.

14. Ghostman627

Ghostman627 New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    I dont think Daniel properly emphasized the point but @Cypru this is your *LAST* chance. Good Day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store