Denied Darkxcard's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Darkxcard, Sep 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkxcard

Darkxcard New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    EliteAxe
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Practice Server
    Punished For:
    'Refusing to SS'
    Punished By:
    ScreenSharing
    Guilty:
    Of course not, I don't even know why Cold Networks allows SS. SS is illegal in nearly all countries, and it doesn't matter if your just looking at someone's computer, its still illegal. You could face a $100k fine, or up to 3 years of jail. Data protection laws are very unforgiving around the world. I must be unbanned before this situation gets ugly
    Proof:
    I have screenshots, recordings, and more. I've been good to this server and I have never griefed the server before as well.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I know I should be unbanned because I didn't do any thing wrong and like I already said before, this isn't the first time Cold Networks falsely kicked/banned me before.

#1 Darkxcard, Sep 1, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2023
  2. d8ressa

d8ressa Platform-Admin
    Staff Member Platform-Admin Media-Admin E-Girl SS-Manager Practice | Manager                 

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Denied
    Since the moment you join and play our server, you automatically accept our rules (https://coldnetwork.net/threads/official-rules.48861/), as reported here. Refusing a screenshare will result in a ban. No one forced you to accept, it was your free choice.
    Feel free to re appeal in 14 days​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store