Denied Darkxcard's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Darkxcard, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Darkxcard

Darkxcard New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Zinqr.
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Version 1.8.9.
    Server:
    I got punished on the EU Practice server.
    Punished For:
    I got punished for 'unfair advantage'.
    Punished By:
    I not sure who kicked/banned me but it was really unfair.
    Guilty:
    I'm defiantly not guilty because I was in a match, then all of a sudden the server randomly banned me from the EU Practice server. I'm not sure if it was because I was clicking high cps (butterfly clicking). But this is not the first time it happened to me, I also complained about the server randomly kicking or even banned other players. But I think that was really fair.
    Proof:
    I have proof, I mean even check my mods. I don't play on any sort of hack client like vape or anything like that. I have screenshot proof too and i don't have anything to hide.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I know I shouldn't be unpunished because I did absolutely nothing wrong, like I mentioned above I have nothing to hide. My other accounts have been blocked from entering the EU Practice server too. I've never cheated or hacked on a public server and I condemn people who do so.

2. Cani

Cani Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +26 / 7
    Denied.

Username provided was not banned for cheating, you were banned under the IGN: HackDeezNuts

The rest of your accounts are most likely banned due to ban evasion.

Re-appeal in 14 days.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store