Accepted Dehydrogenation's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by dehy2, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dehy2

dehy2 Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +275 / 23
    In Game Name:
    Dehydrogenation
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Abusing a glitch
    Punished By:
    XenBOTAFK
    Guilty:
    yes
    Proof:
    I do not have proof that I'm guilty, although Xen had a 31 man party who i trolled with by doing the glitch
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think I should be unpunished because I ment it as a joke, I have already reported this bug to staff and I just wanted to troll once with it. I wasn't going to make it an actual thing I'm going to do more often!

I also really want to play KitMap 2.0 SOTW and I would be really sad I miss it. I take full responsibility for what I have done and I understand I should be banned!

Even though I can't undo what I've done and I know I've done wrong things, I would like you to consider my appeal as I'm really sorry!

Thanks in advance

2. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    Appeal Accepted!
    You have been unbanned
    Do not do it again in he future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store