Denied densen's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by densen, Dec 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. densen

densen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    densen221
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.7.10 Forge
    Server:
    Coldpvp.com (Practice)
    Punished For:
    Hacking
    Punished By:
    By the console (Spike)
    Guilty:
    I don't think so
    Proof:
    I don't have proofs but i can send the modpack i installed just before coming to fight
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Hello, I'll explain my point of view : I haven't been playing minecraft for months, since this night, i decided to log in with a friend to go practice and 1v1 with him. Everything went pretty well the whole night, i was playing on a simple optifine version.
    But today, I decided to download a whole modpack pvp for 1.7.10 (KeystrokesMod, ParticleMod, StatusEffect,...) and i put it in forge, logged in, and decided to go make some 1v1s, everything was going pretty well. After some 1v1s, i went to play league with some friends then came back online and launched in Unranked and got banned mid fight for hacking, even though the only thing i downloaded was a legit modpack (I guess, until i was wrong?). I can provide proofs, and send the mod pack i used if needed.
    Sorry for writing this much ! Have a good day.

#1 densen, Dec 28, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
  2. densen

densen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. densen

densen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I asked a friend for a Paladin scan of my minecraft version loaded with the modpack and here is what i got
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Zafiros

Zafiros Mini Polarbear
    Respect OG Uhh yeah VIP 202002 Quick Dropping ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Rich Legend Joker E-Girl ♡ best ww ♡ Flame memes ♦ PotPvP ♦ ColdNetwork Ultra OG (2016)                 

Ratings:
    +1,284 / 14
    Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store