Destruction: Kai/Froust [9,11 potted] (Hackusated/Frozen/Banned)

Discussion in 'Media' started by Thrintios, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Thrintios

Thrintios Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    Please read everything I say before you jump to conclusions or post a comment.
    Basically, yesterday, I logged on and Kai messaged me asking to warm him up. Which is what I did, we did some fights, and he was constantly complaining that he couldn't hit me. After we did multiple fights where he for example got 4-9-11 potted etc he decided to freeze me. This kid targets people, he used to target me and beatingkids back in the day and we used to get screenshared almost everyday (Gotta say, beatingkids was actually found to be autoclicking pretty sure, but in all the screenshares he did on me he never found anything).

''But Thrintios, if you're clean, why don't you let him screenshare you?''
    - He has already screenshared me like 10 times since I've known him, I'm getting tired of it.
    - Not going to let someone who's known for doing malicious actions go through my computer.
    - The most important one: In past screenshares, Kai finds it funny to go through private stuff. And I'm not talking about a simple folder on the desktop or something, in a past screenshare, back when I was still staff on F*ithfulMC, he thought it was a good idea to open up my Telegram, and click on their staffchat + guide, I asked him to click it away multiple times but couldn't click it away myself as he was holding my mouse the whole damn time. ''Do you have proof?!'' No, I don't care you if you believe me or not, everyone knows he would be the type of person to do this sort of stuff, and I'm not trying to get him warned/demoted so proof is not required. Also @Xymelin - this was the sort of behaviour I was talking to you about, this guy is incompetent as fuck and doesn't have the slightest clue as to how to behave himself whilst holding a moderation rank.
    - I didn't set off a single alert, whilst he quote on quote wasn't able to hit me. Hmm, was I legit or are you basically saying that the AntiCheat is complete garbage?

Later on I fake admitted to using Vape Lite (I even told him I was fake admitting, and I do not even have any sort of Vape version at all) - why? So I don't have to let him screenshare me and still don't get the full permanent ban.
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────

─────────────────────────────────────────────​

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. beuhi

beuhi Known Penguin
    p0lybot                                  

Ratings:
    +103 / 3
    skrrt

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    Just saying staff are allowed to screenshare even if you don't have "alerts" because someone of our staff team continuously sent you them and you could easily bypass screenshares.

Kai did the right thing, and the person who kept you sending the alerts has been punished.

If you are willing to make a staff report / discuss this further, go: https://coldnetwork.net/forums/staffreports/

Or make a unban appeal: https://coldnetwork.net/forums/appeals/

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Thrintios

Thrintios Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +664 / 27
    I don't want to make a report neither a ban appeal as they both will end up being denied.
    Just a funny media video, and just some showing what kind of imcompetent retard you've accepted back in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Emerald

Emerald Mini Polarbear

Ratings:
    +499 / 44
    I completely think Thrintios has done the right I personally wouldn't trust Kai either after the shit he has done that's why last time when he ssd me before he was staff I didn't give him control cold needs to get their shit together kai shouldn't be even helper he's such a little prick
    Just stop btw you wouldn't trust him either about this shit you guys are wrong and I don't even see why u give an opinion about this

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BIGal

BIGal Mini Polarbear
    Ex Builder

Ratings:
    +355 / 20
    how many paragraphs to you wanna write mate.

7. Advertzz

Advertzz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. SubArtsNew

SubArtsNew Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +145 / 3
    i dont trust him anymore, but he never did malicious stuff to my computer or smth, (before etbing and stuff).

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store