Denied diordesigner's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by diordesigner, Jan 18, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diordesigner

diordesigner New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    diordesigner
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    1.8.9 (anti cheat Lunar)
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Logged out whilst frozen.
    Punished By:
    the guy named isi_123 I think
    Guilty:
    I don't think I'm not guilty.
    Proof:
    Sadly I don't have any proof. Basicly what happend I was afk for like a good 1h, played 1 match I think? Then I had to go, but when I come back, all I saw was that I was frozen, I tried to tell the staff that I ain't doing anything and I am busy aswell so I don't have the time to get screenshared. He did not belive me, or atleast I don't think he cared.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I think I haven't been punished before, If I'm not mistaken. Think this is the first, well I know you guys don't give 2nd chance's just cause it's the first time but I think I can get a 2nd chance. And as I said I was busy, not even at my pc. If I had the time or choice to get into screenshare I would've. But I think without spectating me, and just freezing me was quite not right. I get that you guys have to do this like it's a "work" but as I said I wasn't available and freezing me after 1 match, then I was afk for like an 1h or so is kinda interesting. So I would like to get an unban. Thanks for reading my appeal.

2. NotCryy_

NotCryy_ Media-Admin
    Media-Admin

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I regret to inform you but your appeal has been Denied, You may re apply in 14 Days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store