Denied Distream_'s Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Distream_, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Distream_

Distream_ New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    In Game Name:
    Distream
    Server:
    Practice
    Punished For:
    Logged Off While Frozen
    Punished By:
    Xymelin
    Guilty:
    Not guilty
    Proof:
    i dont have any proof of that i'm sorry
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    I was talking to ItzOmri on discord because he warned me when I said ''Cheating on my main while Unalert is online duel me''. He said i'm not allowed to do that, say that im cheating on my main and i replied with but i am tho. ItzOmri immidiately told Xymelin to freeze me. He froze me. I was on my other monitor still talking to ItzOmri and my minecraft was in settings. when i switched back to my main monitor to play the game i accidentally pressed the disconnect button(it happens alot to many people). i didn't know i was frozen. I was not cheating it was all a joke and i feel like i want to get unbanned because i was legit. if i can't get unbanned i would like to get a less day ban like a 1 day ban for lying to staff or something i dont know how many days that can be. im sorry for wasting staff time and i hope i get unbanned

2. Xymelin

Xymelin Penguin Extremist
    2018 | Funniest VIP 202002                  Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +566 / 3
    Sorry i don't believe you, you logged out, it was your problem. Rules are rules.

[15:07:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have frozen Distream [15:07:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Xymelin has frozen Distream]
    [15:07:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] (ALERT) Distream has logged out whilst frozen

3. Distream_

Distream_ New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I still haven't closed my minecraft from the time u banned me. u can check the logs and everything its possible to see when someone closed his mc last time and when he opened it i would like to get screenshared if its possible. I know u can't really believe me but u have to trust me on this one. I was not cheating it was all a joke, i didnt see it when u froze me cus i use the chat mod for more fps. u know which one and when u press escape u cant see chat.

4. scorey

scorey VIP
    VIP 202002 Donator OG                                      

Ratings:
    +812 / 40
    Interesting

5. m

m Papa Polarbear
        :pray:                  Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,394 / 71
    Denied, saying you're cheating as a joke in chat isn't allowed even if its a joke and its your fault for closing your minecraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store