Accepted DrAnonymousMcYt Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by DrAnonymousMcYt, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrAnonymousMcYt

DrAnonymousMcYt New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer): DrAnonymousMcYt

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!):BadrCh said i was hacking But i did not hacks,,so this part Is punished for hacks.

Guilty: (Yes/No):I am ganna say Yes and No.Yes is I want to get unbanned Soo i am saying YES.And no is for BadrCh he is kind rude to me.Went i went to download ts My minecraft crashed and He blammed me for loggout.Actually my PC is kinda old so it cant handle 2 things at same time.So when i opend browser My minecraft Insta crashed.
    Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty)I AM GUILTY
    Why do you think you should be un-punished?: Latley when i got banned from cold Network i never had a fun server like that, so it was like i had to quit minecraft for 7 days.Cold Network server is my best server in mc and i love playing it daily.Especially OpSkyblock.
    Sincerly,
    DrAnonymousMcYt

P.S = This kinda being weired but U guys think that my username is a hacker and think i am a hacker too.But i do not hacks,hes kinda popurlar gamer that why i choose that

2. Pengurino

Pengurino Alpha Penguin
    Staff Member Owner                                                                     2018 | Reputation                 

Ratings:
    +426 / 3
    You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store