Elo range

Discussion in 'Practice' started by TheBlueGecko, Jan 10, 2020.

1. TheBlueGecko

TheBlueGecko New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There would 100% be more players playing ranked if there is an option to turn the elo range off or remove it completely. I try playing ranked but players usually just get queued other players even though I have been waiting for more than 5+ mins. And if this is already an option, please tell me lol

2. iSelect

iSelect VIP
    VIP ♡ best ww ♡                                                                     EU Noob

Ratings:
    +166 / 11
    You do know the point of the elo range right?

3. TheBlueGecko

TheBlueGecko New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would if the server is badlion 2017, but it isn't so all I'm suggesting is to add an option to turn it off

4. TheFlame_YT

VIP 202002 Flame 2018 | Worst grammar Halloween

Ratings:
    +959 / 58
    There's no point on having ranked if it's not ELO based.

You are asking for something that already exist: Unranked.

5. TheBlueGecko

TheBlueGecko New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm talking about the elo range; when you join a queue you have to wait until you can fight someone who is higher elo than you. When you get to 1100 elo, you cannot queue anyone without afking because they end up queueing someone else then dont join the queue again (and there arent enough players for there to be a point for a range system). Servers do better when there is either no range, a quicker range, or a setting to disable it, meanwhile keeping the elo system

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store