End of me.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bob, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Bob

Bob New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Look guys, I think you guys have seen me online being toxic on either accounts "EuropeanPing" "Bob" or "GANGMEMBERBOB" but I don't even think this appeal will even be accepted because right now I am so frustrated about the server and I don't blame the staff because they are trying their hardest and I'm just making it worse so yeah. The reason why I'm so mad about this community on this server and of course all around, is because of cheaters and this community is just being toxic af and acting like they are so legit but they get too cocky so yeah. This is the main thing what I'm mad about. I think this is the end of coldnetwork for me so yeah. If I don't get accepted because of ban evading which I wasn't trying to do in the first place when I joined on another account, I was wanting to make my last message, so yeah I guess this is it. I've had lots of fun with people and made lots of new friendship with other people. I think this server will be No.1 cracked server one day and I believe in coldnetwork. I have tried to help as many people as possible even without being as staff, but giving tips to some staff as well. Right now I'm working on my friends server and it's nearly released. My friends and I were intending to be friends with ColdNetwork but it didn't work out and from now on. I'm gonna leave this here if this gets accepted but it won't because of my toxicity and "ban evading" on 2 accounts which, believe me I wasn't intending to try do but give my last message. This probably won't be my last message but yeah, I will try be on the forums as much. Pce

#1Bob, A moment ago

2. MbPerStrafe

MbPerStrafe Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    We arent dying but everyone have his own opinion so i accept it
    And i will say follow the template but you alreay maked this long story xD
    GOodluck on your appeal !

3. Meminq

Meminq Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    If you're making an appeal, Please make It in the punishment appeals section.

And also follow the template found @ http://coldnetwork.net/threads/punishment-appeal-guide.1607/

Or copy It here.

IGN: (This is your ingame name e.g. BanHammer):

Punished For: (The reason that was given by the staff member e.g. Hacking!):

Punished By: (Staff IGN):

Guilty: (Yes/No):

Proof: (If you are not guilty please provide proof that shows that you are not guilty)

Why do you think you should be un-punished?:

4. HCF

HCF Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Goodbye

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store